Thread: Another so called "fix"

Another so called "fix"

Community would love to have 1 minute rezz after dieing. I bet this one takes under a minute to code/accomplish.
    Doesnt make sense after all these years to have such a 5min pain rezz before you can rebuff all over again.

There ya go Funcom, easy stuff to do, community appreciates.
    Somne 220/30 Advisor of Equilibrium7
    Mercha 150/20 Advisor of Equilibrium
    Slynn 60/6 President of Equilizers

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    Better stick to killing. Youre much better ganker than song writer.

I thought this was a PVP thing, though. I mean, an endless flood of one-minute-rezz players running back to the tower fields would make them kinda hard to defend, and towers would be trading hands all the time.

You mean, instead of once a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Slynn View Post
    Community would love to have 1 minute rezz after dieing. I bet this one takes under a minute to code/accomplish.
    Doesnt make sense after all these years to have such a 5min pain rezz before you can rebuff all over again.

There ya go Funcom, easy stuff to do, community appreciates.
    What "community" are you a part of?
    The endless one-minute-rezz flood of players gridding back to the tower fields & setting up APT/AVB's?

No thx. Bad idea.
    220/30 doc [E]
    220/30 crat [E]
    220/30 shade [E]
    158/21 trader [E]
    117/13 agent [E]
    56/6 trader [E]
    30/3 enforcer [E]

Maybe allow it to be a 1 minute rezz, but somehow deny people from being able to enter certain zones?

As in, make the rezz with a buff [maybe 3 or 4 mins buff] that can only run out and have it with flags saying "Can't enter 25% zones" or whatever...
    Characters:
    Legendfluff (with many accounts of froobs)

Froob Level 5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/I19c92X.jpg
    Froob atrox Lv5 Collar: http://i.imgur.com/2zVqTX9.jpg

With the onset of awakened beast armor, we can now equip Alpha chest on Atrox Soldiers & Alpha Brain on Atrox Doctors.

Except some peoples' PVM might take them through 25% zones. Why take a change that PVM players might like and turn it into one they'll definitely hate?

Team with a keeper, or whatever.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

There has to be some negative effects after dying, so you actually have to watch out there. I remember when there was no XP-pool, damn, then it sucked to die when hours of hard earned XP just - poof - disappeard. And then you had to pull all your items out of reclaim.

I am happy enough with how it is now, but if anything, I would rather encourage slighly more punishment for dying. Else they could just remove the ability to die once and for all.

Quote Originally Posted by noende View Post
    There has to be some negative effects after dying, so you actually have to watch out there. I remember when there was no XP-pool, damn, then it sucked to die when hours of hard earned XP just - poof - disappeard. And then you had to pull all your items out of reclaim.

I am happy enough with how it is now, but if anything, I would rather encourage slighly more punishment for dying. Else they could just remove the ability to die once and for all.
    Agreed.
    I miss reclaim.
    And player looting in PVP.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

agreed

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Agreed.
    I miss reclaim.
    And player looting in PVP.
    And agreed.
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!