Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Anniversary Streaming!

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    Any special subscription promotions this year?
    Email from Funcom:

We invite you to Anarchy Online's 13th anniversary!

Come celebrate with us and enjoy the in-game Desert Nomads event, which starts on the 27th of June and ends on the 11th of July! You can also take advantage of these unique Membership offers with brand new items. The offers are available from today and will last until the anniversary ends.

Buy three months of Membership and receive one month for free, plus one Combat Nano Can which boosts your XP gain by 50% for four hours and the brand new Overheated Shoulderpad which is great for low level twinking.

Buy six months of Membership and receive two months for free, plus two Combat Nano Cans, the brand new Overheated Shoulderpad, and the Overheated Light Tank Armor which are great for low level twinking.

Buy twelve months of Membership and receive four months for free, plus four Combat Nano Cans, the Overheated Shoulderpad, the Overheated Light Tank Armor, and the following three unique implants which are superb for low level twinking:

Emma

Just read that email as well. Depending on how glorious the announcement is, I might bite and buy some months.
    Sturmie "Sturmfaust" Smalls, 220 Enforcer. (Totally the Enforcer on Ninj00's Billboard)
    The Syndicate Join the Family.

First Enforcer on Rimor to declare war on Romania as a whole, not because of their beliefs, but simply because they're different.

I didn't get an e-mail .. even checked spam. But ty for the heads up Emma
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

LoL I got this e-mail on my "new froob" account that I created few months ago.

My main paid account that I canceled few days ago did not receive any e-mail

Another proof of FC incompetence ...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

The email I received came addressed to my paid account. It happens to be the account all my others are linked to, but I don't know if that mattered.

Emma

Maybe that's the factor, all 3 of my accounts are in cancelled state... one is active. All of my accounts froob/paid are linked to one main master account. It wouldn't make sense that they wouldn't send them to cancelled accounts though, right? lol
    You can find me at:

Maybe that's the factor, all 3 of my accounts are in cancelled state... one is active. All of my accounts froob/paid are linked to one main master account. It wouldn't make sense that they wouldn't send them to cancelled accounts though, right? lol
    When they used to offer the free month "Return to Rubi-Ka" deals, they were not offered to recently cancelled accounts. I think it is just a matter of how long the account has been down, but who knows they are not known for being wildly consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by ultion View Post
    When they used to offer the free month "Return to Rubi-Ka" deals, they were not offered to recently cancelled accounts. I think it is just a matter of how long the account has been down, but who knows they are not known for being wildly consistent.
    Right but this wasn't a free offer.. it was just a promotion. You'd think newly cancelled accounts would be one of their main target audiences. Actually, I see no reason why they wouldn't send such an offer to basically everyone (paid/froob/regardless of last cancellation date, etc)
    You can find me at:

Right but this wasn't a free offer.. it was just a promotion. You'd think newly cancelled accounts would be one of their main target audiences. Actually, I see no reason why they wouldn't send such an offer to basically everyone (paid/froob/regardless of last cancellation date, etc)
    I agree everyone should receive this offer, I won't use it but many people might. I am just pointing out that FC has used the cancellation date as a factor in their promotions in the past. Who knows what they did this time.

For anyone lacking the email, check your account page.

I got the email on an inactive account and froob accounts.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Any special subscription promotions this year?
    The promotions seem to have gotten worse imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

Promotion sucks as usual.

Good try FC, but I will not have account paid 2 years in advance...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

I got one, it went straight in the trash where it belonged...
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tut7puf8q3Y

Yup right there with you Tony
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

They're not even trying with these promotions anymore.

But to be fair, maybe they want people to buy more months so on Friday the big announcement can be "were shutting the servers down tonight". I'd laugh.
    Sturmie "Sturmfaust" Smalls, 220 Enforcer. (Totally the Enforcer on Ninj00's Billboard)
    The Syndicate Join the Family.

First Enforcer on Rimor to declare war on Romania as a whole, not because of their beliefs, but simply because they're different.

If they wanted people to buy more months they wouldn't offer items that are viable for character levels 1-3. They can't be THAT stupid lol.

Yeah, I was hoping that maybe those implants could be leveled through R-Clicking, or cleaned like normal implants but also leveled like the bump-clean-bump cycle.
    But by creating 3 items that are only truly useful to TL1 characters, is just a gigantic waste of time.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by wakizaka View Post
    yeah, i was hoping that maybe those implants could be leveled through r-clicking, or cleaned like normal implants but also leveled like the bump-clean-bump cycle.
    But by creating 3 items that are only truly useful to tl1 characters, is just a gigantic waste of time.

was hoping they wold change to symb for lowbie shade twinking...they're call "hacked" imps.....what the "hack"!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast