Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Rubi-Ka!

wasnt the special offer from last year better? i rememeber buying 6mo and got 3mo free. now its just 2 .. t
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Happy birthday AO, I made a little something in tribute for the occasion http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...es-d7odx2r.jpg
    Very excellent!

Something about those cheek bones...

*sits down to write really cheesy Eliza Gauger - AO fan fiction*
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

bought 8 x 1 year subs for a game i dont even play anymore
    p.s. release on steam and i come back.
    peace

{Edited by Bekrowe: Account Status is not allowed in posts even good ones}
    Last edited by Bekrowe; Jun 30th, 2014 at 20:45:27.

Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Best of days
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Indeeed - goood morning Masta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPdKPLdAQdM

now where is that damn 7 years old "new" engine ?

and while were wating - why not dig some old heavy friggin' metal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV74vOnEMPk
    Last edited by Onkelolsen; Jun 30th, 2014 at 22:35:26.
    Most gimped ranged nanomage adv. to ever hit Rimor

Please turn the anniversary party back on ........

Level 1 Nomads stopped re-spawning sometime this morning.
    GM's have manually spawned them a couple times this morning, but they still do not re-spawn on their own.

I already petitioned and posted a bug report.

To [GM]: do you need anything further from me?
    [GM]: That should be all. I've notified my lead and we'll see if anything needs to be done.

[GM]: I'll send you another PM if I need anything else.

Emma

edit: I put my bug report/petition in 7 hours ago ... in which time there have been 4 GM/manual spawns and zero re-spawns ...

wtb more days past July 11th for however long it takes to get the "event script" restarted ...

edit2: Another hour and we have had One GM-respawn and Still no re-spawns after ...

So 5 spawns of lvl one nomads in 8 hours ... All manual-GM
    Last edited by Emma; Jul 1st, 2014 at 23:24:28. Reason: update

Happy Birthday AO.. so many years... so many memories

Very nice work Miru
    Demonkhaos level 220/30/70 Enforcer ..created in 2005
    Syrosis level 220/30 Trader..created in 2006
    Raginkhaos level 200/23 Enforcer..created in 2003
    http://www.polbear.no/red/ website
    http://www.polbear.no/red/forum/showthread.php?t=2 read before applying
    http://www.polbear.no/red/forum/showthread.php?t=5048 rules
    http://www.polbear.no/red/forum/ recruitment
    http://www.polbear.no/red/index.php/our-videos videos
    Proud General and recruiter of The Red Brotherhood

Apparently "until July 11th" meant until the first moment at the start of July 11th ...

Not until the end of the day as many of us thought. Most people would say until July 10th if they meant July 10th was the last day of the celebration. They would not say "until July 11th" if nomads and the Tinker were scheduled to disappear at the end of the day of July 10th.

Will we get to use our 200 Tinker parts we did not get a chance to turn in today for next year's anniversary?

Emma

Unhappy July 11th

Also disappointed. Was leaving on vacation before Anniversary began and didn't have time to renew membership; but, figured it was fine, since I would be back on the 11th. Of course, I get off plane, log into account and I cannot renew my membership and receive special offer. Once again...thanks Funcom, you've managed to disappoint me yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorming View Post
    Also disappointed. Was leaving on vacation before Anniversary began and didn't have time to renew membership; but, figured it was fine, since I would be back on the 11th. Of course, I get off plane, log into account and I cannot renew my membership and receive special offer. Once again...thanks Funcom, you've managed to disappoint me yet again.
    try sending a ticket to help.funcom.com - i had same issue and was told they could still work it out today
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Quote Originally Posted by FireStorming View Post
    Yes, this was Sezmra's response to me ...

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra
    Hi!

"... until July 11th..." is a correct description: July 11th being the day the celebrations are no longer in effect.

I'm sorry for any frustration or confusion this might have caused. If you need assistance with accounts or billing in relation to our anniversary offers, please contact customer service at help.funcom.com - they can provide assistance with those matters.

Thank you for your understanding!

Emma

The word until makes the statement inclusive of the end date, and as they did not specify a closing time, it would have been inclusive till 23:59:59 of an assumed timezone. So celebrations should have still been happening on Friday the 11th.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    The word until makes the statement inclusive of the end date, and as they did not specify a closing time, it would have been inclusive till 23:59:59 of an assumed timezone. So celebrations should have still been happening on Friday the 11th.
    https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/until

Up to the time that (a condition becomes true).
    Before (a condition becoming true).

If inclusive was what they meant, through would be a better word.

Anyway, glad you guys could find something to moan about.

Quote Originally Posted by metaluv View Post
    Very nice, what I wouldn't give to have that ingame
    Too bad you won't see any MMO right now with even that level of detail.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Quote Originally Posted by Notcrattey View Post
    Too bad you won't see any MMO right now with even that level of detail.
    No? Are you sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Not even close.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer

Actually very close, and even more impressive because the entire game looks that good, and it's running and isn't just a render. Her work is really well done, but don't act like it's way better than anything else created.

But then, you have a bias for the community of a game that's as old as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Actually very close, and even more impressive because the entire game looks that good, and it's running and isn't just a render.
    It's impressive for an MMO but it's not close to that render.

Her work is really well done, but don't act like it's way better than anything else created.
    I never said it was? Just saying MMOs are notoriously lower spec compared to current gen gaming because of the inherent limitations. I'm just saying while that MMO looks good, if we were to make a game that was modeled like that opifex it wouldn't perform very well at all even if you yourself think they look close.

But then, you have a bias for the community of a game that's as old as you are.
    And then there's the childish insult, how necessary.

I'm sorry to hear that you need prescription glasses. You should probably go get them, it will make your entire life easier.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast