Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update – 2nd July, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Take away the pain, but keep in the interesting parts. Which they have failed by introducing one more must do busy quest...
    Its only a fail as far as we are concerned, as far as FC is concerned, its another frustratingly annoying quest, they can charge each individual character a fee to bypass in the item shop!
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Old lootfolders from old abandonded encounters could be xfer'd to new played content instead of itemshop.
    Last edited by leetlover; Aug 14th, 2014 at 21:12:16.
    Disclaimer: My posts should not be read by anyone.

"Anarchy Online Interviews: Joel Bylos - Loving His New Role
    By Garrett Fuller on March 07, 2013

MMORPG.com: Anarchy Online is an MMO with a great history. What is the direction you see the game moving in the future?

Joel Bylos: Game Directors on Anarchy Online have been talking about the new engine for years. With progress looking really good, my goal is for this year to see the release of the new engine. Bundled with the new engine will be a new player experience, to encourage people trying the game for the first time to give it more of a chance."
    I have a message from the future to Mr Bylos 2013. It didn't happen. End of this year perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargle View Post
    I have a message from the future to Mr Bylos 2013. It didn't happen. End of this year perhaps?
    This is future self talking. Engine didn't get released until almost 2016. So 2015.

Has there been an official response to why there's no monthly post?
    Hells Heroes
    Montelukast 220 Doctor - Redsonjah 220 Enforcer - Blackgammon2 220 Engineer
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier
    Allomancer 213 Keeper - Captplanet 217 Meta-Physicist - Mrspeed 200 Fixer

Quote Originally Posted by Montelukast View Post
    Has there been an official response to why there's no monthly post?
    Posts need to be approved by marketing, who are all on vacation.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

I need to move to one of these amazing places where you can be on vacation 8 months a year.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Tryptophy View Post
    Posts need to be approved by marketing, who are all on vacation.
    That actually was posted from someone that works at Funcom?
    Hells Heroes
    Hellsheroes 220 Nano-Tech - Tinykungfu 220 Martial Artist - Dayvidian 220 Soldier

That actually was posted from someone that works at Funcom?
    Post #169 of this thread. The comment was made by a non-employee, and hasn't been deemed true nor false by the AO staff.

/shrug
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Quote Originally Posted by Gorathon View Post
    Post #169 of this thread. The comment was made by a non-employee, and hasn't been deemed true nor false by the AO staff.

/shrug
    To me that doesn't count, I didn't realize it was Mastablastah Online, where he gives the updates.
    Hells Heroes

poop
    Last edited by Montelukast; Aug 16th, 2014 at 05:31:54. Reason: I don't want to be banned.
    Hells Heroes

To me that doesn't count, I didn't realize it was Mastablastah Online, where he gives the updates.
    The game is truer to 'Anarchy' Online than ever before.

Everything is in disarray, nothing gets done and everyone is pointing fingers at each other.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Uaintseenme View Post
    I would hope (despite all proof to the contrary) that anyone smart enough to attain a marketing degree *CAN* understand how to use a callender./Marketing Fail
    As an engineer I can confirm it: Marketing people generally have no clue what they are talking about. They just want to make pretty graphs in spread sheets and if you ever ask them for an explanation to a decision they will give you something vague about "market mechanisms" or some **** like that

Over several years I have cultivated an allergy towards anyone educated from a business school - no offense!
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    The game is truer to 'Anarchy' Online than ever before.

Everything is in disarray, nothing gets done and everyone is pointing fingers at each other.
    Well yeah, the two ppl left are pointing fingers, that's true.

All i want to do is sit down at my pc and play anarchy online. Please fix it and go work some more on your new game release. Pleaaaaase

Not so much Still Alive, but more like:'I can see the light, the LIGHHHHHHT'. Such a shame, as at one time of day, this was as good as it gets in terms of sci-fi mmorpg action.

Now look at it. It's more akin to a Parvovirus suffering two legged Dog.

..........blimey, I can see the Grim Reaper peering in through my window. Better get out of here
    Rubi-Ka is an ideal Planet for colonisation, but its Notum will make it dangerous if it falls into the wrong hands. I fear for it. Unknown 28703AD

Well these things were a nice tradition... thanks for posting here and telling us why next months update is not coming!

RIP monthly updates??

what is all buzz about? Montlhy Update will be at end of september, as usual.
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Pomidor View Post
    what is all buzz about? Montlhy Update will be at end of september, as usual.
    Think they're asking about the August update considering people are posting in the July update.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast