Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monthly feedback

The reason i play multi massively online games is the social aspect of it, and intance made the game boring for me. But i understands people have different opinions, some like to play alone, some like to play with others, some like easy, some like hard gameplay.

For me i love hard gameplay, and i love 50+ players raids back in the days, were i spent 12 months+++ to gather enough points to compete with other 50+++ nolifers for my Burden of competence.
    It was a epic moment ingame when i looted BOC for the first time, not only because of hard work, but because i beat the next guy in line with only 1 raid point.
    It wasnt luck, due to i did raid point check on beforehand just to see in the list of who has most raid points, and i could just add 1 raid point on top the max points of the guy bellow me, so he couldn't win even he went all inn
    The reason i love hard gameplay is because it makes me creative. Nowdays Anarchy online is a easy game, its so easy that i have to "gimp" my toons to keep the gameplay interesting.

All in all, i hope Funcom starts to learn from their misstakes in the pass, and stop fix issues with something that results in more dissatisfactions.
    Last edited by UNIDENTIFIED; Aug 2nd, 2014 at 12:18:13.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12