Thread: WATCH OUT: The Homestead Pack

WATCH OUT: The Homestead Pack

Two days ago I bought The Homestead Pack with a F2P AKA fr00b account, I asked to a GM if is possible to use it as fr00b, he said the only problem will be the GMS Terminal because I'll be unavailable to use it. I didn't care so much about that, so I spend my FC points. Next morning (SURPRISE MOTHER$%#&!) my F2P account was frozen with the NOT PAID message.

A GM helped me, my F2P account was "unfrozen" but I'm still waiting for a refund. So you fr00b kids watch out with this pack.

As you can see here ( https://forums.anarchy-online.com/sh...d.php?t=597588 ) They don't say Homestead Pack is only for paid accounts.

See ya around! :B

P.S: English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

You know free accounts go frozen from time to time right? All it takes is reactivation, no actual payment, which you can do from the account page. And froobs have always been reminded to remove their payment options when purchasing FC points to avoid any problems with your account possibly paying itself...

Froob account reactivation is January 5th if memory serves me correctly.

The OPs is issue is directly tied to the homestead pack switching the paid flag on when it shouldn't.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

I've had froob account reactivation happen at random times sometimes for no reason.

I had a froob account frozen a few weeks back.
    Not doubting this has to do with the homestead pack tho.

I know sometimes froobs accounts get frozen, but the main problem here isn't that, the problem is FC is offering "items related with paid stuff" to everyone (paid, f2p, SL, etc.) and mostly those items aren't working on FP2 accounts.

I have to reactivate one of my froob accounts about every 3-6 months