Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New nano changes w/ 18.7

Only thing I don't like is that neither of the new heal nanos are similar in skill requirements to OMHH. Since that one goes away at least one of them should share the same requirement.
    General of Horizon. Member of Unity. Frequent visitor of Free Spirits and The Last Element.

Nave [ 220 Solitus Fixer ] Qien [ 220 Solitus Engineer ] Navezero [ 200 Solitus Soldier ]
    Rafeg
    [ 150 Opifex Agent ] Midriff [ 60 Atrox Soldier ] Lowriff [ 30 Atrox Keeper ]

Also: Giant horde of alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyfowler View Post
    You're not wrong, I feel like we have been heard. No lockout and a CHOICE in heals?

Thats how its done folks!
    i totaly agree, the new heals is perfect. 2 choices wich has to be considerd wisely on use.
    i look forward to play my soldier in the next patch.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Mar 4th, 2015 at 19:37:06.

It was not mentioned, but the insult nanos got boosted. A lot.

https://aoitems.com/item/229104/offensive-insult/

4500 to 15k.

Does anyone tried to see if it has finally any use?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

They have use for taunting some adds. The biggest problem is the recharge. If it was lowered to one second, then it would be easier to taunt every add to make sure things are on you, given it's not permanent threat.
    220/30 - Spartanx9. Back for a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by Haquihana
    Haquihana: And Spartanx9, I dont usually spend much time in the soldier forums.. you all don't make enough rucus (NOTE: this is not a message of approval to go cause unjust trouble)
    Sounds like i need to cause some trouble I kid i kid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123