Thread: Objective Summary of 18.7 complaints

Objective Summary of 18.7 complaints

This list isnt gonna be as long as you would think simply because i will try and keep it objective and filter out the emo/rage.

[Skills] These constant changes are going to force us to retwink every character every time, so either make scaling nanos and items so we dont have to retwink, or give us easy access to needed twink buffs (gauntlet+towers+NSnanocans+etc)

[Skills] Deflect, another bad random game mechanic, Ao is a Game of SKill , not a Game of Chance

[Items] Will the existing grafts keep functioning? or will we have to obtain new ones?

[Items] Some The signet of the apocalypse rings, had usefull actions, that are not OP in pvp. Please give use back those abilities.

{Adventurer} Not being able to buff others will hurt us getting a team invite. Let us morph others a bit and and promote teaming at the same time.

{Fixer} Make a meep that can only be used when not in combat, and in exchange lose the lockout

[Interface] Seeing friendly nanoprograms running on target will not please soldiers as you can see when thier AMS goes down. There are third party cheat programs that allow seeing of buffs, so please prevent third party programs from working and then let people decide wether to show friendly programs or not.

[Nanoprograms] Stop hurting PVM usefullness of nanos just because they would be too OP in pvp, just treat them differently when in pvp/pvm, NSD/snares/traderdrains coem to mind.
    more to come later , if your a forum admin feel free to add other peoples objective complains to the list.

[Interface] Love the ctrl+right-click to add items to trade window, we would this function for moving items in more situations, like from inventory to bag or bank. Ctrl+right-click could simply copy the last-itemtransfer-done.
    Last edited by orochi3; Aug 23rd, 2014 at 06:48:16.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    Seeing friendly nanoprograms running on target will not please soldiers as you can see when thier AMS goes down, so maybe being able to toggle the friendlies on/off
    They've been over this, it sucks for some but they have no way to stop people from doing this via cheat programs, this gives legit players a chance to compete.

fixer single meep having lockdown, to prevent its abuse , you could make an additional meep nanoline that checks if not in combat.
    Agreed, as long as it is like the new chargers, where the whole team has to be out of combat. That might have been a better change than a lockout to begin with. *Edit: well being able to meep in combat is very useful in pvm, so having both would be nice. But I doubt FC is going to be introducing whole nanolines with the resources they currently have.
    Last edited by Tryptophy; Aug 16th, 2014 at 16:10:00.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

thanks for the comments, il change that buff comment.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

• {Fixer} Make a meep that can only be used when not in combat, and in exchange lose the lockout

[Nanoprograms] Stop hurting PVM usefullness of nanos just because they would be too OP in pvp, just treat them differently when in pvp/pvm, NSD/snares/traderdrains coem to mind.

One of the fun things of a fixer is the fast traveling. Just disable meep in hot towerfields to stop those pvpers from whining and let the rest of us use it when we like. This basically goes under hurting PVM usefullness of nanos for whining pvpers.

[Interface] Seeing friendly nanoprograms running on target will not please soldiers as you can see when thier AMS goes down.
    Yeah, it's a bit over the top. I think it should be visual instead (effects showing wether someone is running ams, evades, has caress on etc) but most professions aren't about concealment so I think a lot of hate for this change is unfounded. I don't think it will be more dramatic than that players will have to hold a low profile when their defence going down.

Originally Posted by orochi3
    more to come later , if your a forum admin feel free to add other peoples objective complains to the list.

I find that very important

I don't understand this thread.

You aren't being objective in the OP, you're just voicing your opinions.

Not sure if you've seen it but there's already a thread started by the community manager for suggestions regarding 18.7.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...ve-Suggestions

I mean it looks like you've seen the thread because you're half using the formating. If so, no idea why you started this one though.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

made thread also for documentation, because most of the 18.7 thread posts are very much "give my profession more luv pls".
    More than often having nothing to do with the actual 18.7 patch.
    I kinda feel bad for any Dev for having to read through the walls of wining.
    Il read through the official thread once more to see if i may have missed something.

They should have profession-descriptions and titlelevel-titles be normgiving when rebalancing.