Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 18.7 Feedback

I have 2 "problems" with my 220 doc:

- pistols are just too much better than any other alternative. And on top of that, going ma forces you to use those ugly looking nunchakuus. Please, make an upgrade to bobs so they can do as good as nunchakuus... they just look soo much better.

- in most cases team heal is soo strong it replaces one target heals... dumbing down healing teams to spamming team heal.

Disregard this post if you think it has nothing to do with 18.7. Just wanted to give my opinion on what are the biggest "problems" my doc is currently facing.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Its fine that it doesn't have to do directly with 18.7 as a fair bit of this thread doesn't. It still relates to future changes so it is fine.

I would like to agree with pistol having to much support now making other options just pale in comparison. This would have to be a thread in itself though as I know may docs love their pistols. I don't want to take pistols away by any means I would like to have other options be more viable though.

Ive only ever used team heals when I see someone else + my main heal target at less then 75% health. I know that option is there to just spam team heals but I don't think its a huge issue. Im sure team heals will be addressed sometime in the future though so ill wait before I say anything more on them.

Clearly not huge concerns.
    * Just making a bob upgrade so it can perform as the nunchakuus would be good enough for me. Would be way less efficient, but different and stylisch enough to be ok with me. For some reason, I like my doc looking good and my nt looking like an idiot .
    * I do think it's important that choosing team or target heal shouldn't be just about are we facing a boss... but not the end of the world either... just a poor mechanism in my view.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

I think teamheal should need a target, but giving us the ability to heal the targets team, making healing more fun and all round, heals could be a bit less powerful since any healer can heal anything on its own right now, can't think of anything a healer cannot solo heal (well in 42 1 each side ofc), healing should be about making decisions and a feeling of where the healing is needed, knowing the fights and adjust to that, the way healing works in WoW is just amazing, they should look more into that and make healers use more than just a couple buttons, to my opinion healing is way to easy right now (well most is in AO), any extra doc in my raid is hate for me, hard to find challenges besides having morons in the raid
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123