Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 18.7 testlive patch notes

18.7 testlive patch notes

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=611763

If you need something done in pvm on your nt, I suggest you do it now... because we going to blow after these changes.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Are you gonna turn up in game so we can do those then?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Hey Bob. What's a good day?

Well, today i'm actually PnP gaming ( Savage Worlds system in an extended Moorcockian universe) but next week i'll be awake in the European day time ( to begin with anyway ) so i'll be on from lunchtime to whenever i collapse i guess.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

The 18.7 patch has been postponed indefinitely due to AO's dev team being halved again (from 2 to 1).

@Bob:
    Monday is not good for me but after that should be fine so I'll try and catch you then.

@Paf
    Yah, and they managed to do that 1 month before a 5 years deadline. Kind of like they did with moving offices around the world and so on. Upper fc management really needs to get out of the way.

Pafpuf, it was from 2.5 to 1.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

the professionals has to say no no no no
    gaurks blows... we are crapp boring for pvm now, we were nicely balanced with the old dm (without sploit )
    nerf on ns II lol... devs never tried to duel/pvp on a nt obviously...

easy changes in my eyes is:
    give back old dm and fix the sploit issue
    nanobot shielding ( def versions ) all dmg to nano but when used upp no cooldown with nanodrain. ( if u know the game and the nt profession its not OP in any way )

in my eyes that is all nt's need.

Well tried nt on test but that prof will be killed by FC ....

What i wish

x Let's keep old NS 1/2 (maybe run now with it? if we don't have cyberdeck) and Guard/shielding
    x Fix DM bug .... we don't like your "Garuk's Improved Viral Assault" It's sux a lot (delete Wielding Profession Nanodeck requirement)
    x Give us Pistol Mastery perk .. i want to have choise betwen 1 boton Prof than 1 bouton + pistol

x Superior Notum Overflow Injector => 10% ? lol let's do 30% with cyberdeck and 50% without (pistol setup)
    x Izgimmer's Wealth => Old nano was better .... betwen healt of 20K my nano i prefer to have 20K more with nano hot when i cast
    Or if we keep you 20k nano healt give us a better regain nano "Personal Notum Harvester" Nanopoint 600 every 5 sec
    x on Intel nt buff (Enfraam's Cortex Accelerator / Izgimmer's Hippocampal Augmentor ) let's have some Inits buff and NR% augmentation / level (maybe 600 in init at 220 and 15% NR at 220 to)

I think have choise betwen 2 setup like adv will be nice for nt ....
    Old nt with cyberdeck / SL nuke / Double / triple
    And new nt with pistol / Rk nano

After thikn we need some def skill but if we keep NS and guarde its already enought.
    Let's debate ...

Cheer
    Last edited by Crattia; Sep 13th, 2014 at 11:21:46.

I saw this in the other thread. New NT's get a cyberdeck that can attack while moving (flagged as a melee weapon with increased range):

https://tl.aoitems.com/item/297665/

If they expand that for all cyberdecks...

I believe that is the plan.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

Well hoping our devcreator/someone in this world of Funcom™ will see that and do somethin ....

don't let's nt dead !!

The way genes plans for NTs were it seemed like she just wanted us to instasplat the second anyone looked at us.

No NS2, the DTN ratio on NBG being changed to basically nothing, loss of +20k nano pool.

And still even in a full evade setup not enough evades to really evade anyone but gimps, and everyone running around with blind resist we can't make us of blinds for some pseudo extra evades.

So basically soldiers with an AMS that lasts a fraction of the time and doesn't absorb nearly as much damage, while we are a profession that needs time to even begin killing others.
    Brofist 220/30/70 Engineer
    Techbro 220/30/70 Nano-Technician

I am not a fan of the DtN. I much preferred NS2 immunity. It was a great way to gather yourself and either heal, calm, or blind/root to run away. Instead your nano- is now double depleted from offensive nano use and defensive hit taking. Izzy Wealth is basically a CH nano, and you will pretty much kite everything you encounter.

Not sure I like this.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

If/When NS2 changes to DtN what happens to mobs like Neeleb who use NS???
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

They blow up?
    The Red Brotherhood

Today I used my NT for PVM (Inf mish) 1st time since Garuks here, the dmg was poor compared DM, 140k/m with Garuk VS 230k/m with DM, not many profesions can do lower dmg than NTs now, but maybe the most important thing was this, run out of nano few times, how in the name of god can 220 NT with regain perk nanos, full alpha symbs setup and nano cost capped run out of nano with that crappy nano, so not only lowered dmg, also lowered survability because keeping nano at 20% makes nanobot guard completly useless, if we wanna keep nano at 70%+ (we did easy when DM here) dmg drops to 100k/m (ridiculous).

Please, fix DM and give it back to NTs
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

140k DPM? So your NT is doing less damage than my trader. That's really interesting. I always imagined NT's as the glass cannons.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

i did more mish with other NTs, both under 130k, so im top dd! uber :P
    Clan FTW
    Master Veteran General Crusher "Forz"
    Neophyte Administrator "Buroz"
    Neophyte Sergeant "Rocketz"
    Novice "Nuketz"
    Apprentice "Pepitaz"
    Mentalist "Odinz"
    Novice "Forzjr"

“Two things are infinite: The Universe and Omni Solitus SB. And I'm not sure about the Universe.” (Albert L33tstein)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast