Thread: The long haul

The long haul

Ok community, I need some help. I've been playing off and on since launch and to my dismay, never got past 180ish. Same goes for 3 more of my friends. We're all coming back to knock AO off the bucket list and make some friends along the way. What I'm having a problem with is team composition. So here's what we have at our disposal:

Me: 160 Enforcer, 180 Engy, 160 MA, 120 Soldier
    Wife: 155 Doc, 135 MP, 131 NT
    Buddy1:: 120 Soldier, 170 Fixer, ~130 Enforcer
    Buddy2: 120 Crat (doesnt want to play other characters)

Our goals are to do a lot of content that we never did being low level players. We want to get in and do stuff. Shooting to the end isn't the goal, getting to the end is. So while I'm not looking for the totally optimal setup, I am looking for the setup that allows us to do and see as much as possible without relying on others. (course, we have 2 open spots and we'll be inviting people as we go).

Ok I don't want to load the question down any more so... thoughts?
    - Ruken -... 18X Martial Artist
    - Khorak -.. 17X Enforcer
    - Kethis -... 17X Engineer
    - Equillian -... 16X Soldier

Perfect, you pretty much have it all. enfo, doc, soldier, crat. provided you guys eqiip well, there is no content except s42 that you cannot do. so go forth and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Yeah, we're focusing heavy on equipment.

I'm assuming that since you guys have played since Launch, you're all paid? That's a lot of content to do, for sure. As for doing content you never did as new players, are you planning on creating new characters?

Either way, I'd be happy to play with you guys as I'm on a bit of a nostalgia bent myself. I've got a few chars around those levels, and I'd be interested in starting a new one as well if there were actually people who wanted to go do content
    Last edited by revenant342; Aug 28th, 2014 at 17:16:31.
    Slowly, one by one, the penguins rob me of my sanity
    Anualken Gimped old engineer.

Omni-Tek Protects.
    Me, as drawn my MrFli.

Old Engineers never die... they only fade away.

Quote Originally Posted by revenant342 View Post
    I'm assuming that since you guys have played since Launch, you're all paid? That's a lot of content to do, for sure. As for doing content you never did as new players, are you planning on creating new characters?

Either way, I'd be happy to play with you guys as I'm on a bit of a nostalgia bent myself. I've got a few chars around those levels, and I'd be interested in starting a new one as well if there were actually people who wanted to go do content
    Yes we are in fact paid! So here's what we've decided. Me on the enforcer @ 162, my wife on the doc @ 156, my long time buddies running Crat and Soldier at 118 each. So anything from 118 to 162 would fit.

names:

Khorak - Enforcer
    Rostiline - Doc
    Leogere - Crat
    Patchin - Sol

Feel free to send me a tell on Khorak, then you can just keep a character in range.

You have a perfect team composition for any instance and all end game stuff.

What you may lack is some knowledge and credits to twink (at least a bit)
    I would recomend that you check www.aouniverse.org and check Dark Ruins, and S7 (as unfortunatelly some of you are past level 150, which stops you from doing S10).

If you have any questions or need some help in team I ll be more than happy to help you with my level 200 twinked Crat named Cratawi. Just send me tell if you see me online on any characters in my signature.
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

We'll be heading to ADO Hecks tonight if anyone wants to join!