Thread: Mission/Quest Sharing

Mission/Quest Sharing

It would be nice if you could share certain quests with your teammates such as:

- RK Normal Daily
    - SL Elite Daily
    - RK Elite Daily
    - AI Daily
    - Inferno Key Quest

Really any mission/quest at the step 1.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

+1 on this. That would make some things so much simpler.

(I'm looking at you prisoner daily)
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

I do not really think it is a good idea. There are already way too many powerleveled gimps and all solo dailies are quite easy for an average set up character.

As for specific missions:
    - RK Normal Daily : most of them does not require team at all (hacking shops, spraying billboards etc.) there are some that involve killing but not that hard.

- SL Elite Daily : no problem at all just select the same daily as your teammates

- RK Elite Daily : same as SL Elite with the exception of Prisoner daily where it is a pain to get the same prisoner rolled.

- AI Daily - The easiest way to get to AI30 but some missions (cocoons, place the bomb, distress signal, etc. ) involve killing and powerleveled gimps with bad setup will not be able to do it, which in my opinion is very good.

- Inferno Key Quest : no problem just talk to NPC and get the same quest
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

I would agree to this it would make teaming a bit easier. Sure it would dilute a few things but meh in the long run getting people playing together is never a bad thing, and if people already want to play with each other but then pull dailies which require them to run off in different areas its not really teaming now is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Traderjill View Post
    It would be nice if you could share certain quests with your teammates
    While I think that sharing quests is a very good idea I shudder at the thought about how this would be implemented.

• RK solo missions spawn a key which can be duplicated by some obscure key strokes and mouse actions involving the Mission Key Duplicator. Even if you have the key you don't get the mission or mission marker.
    • RK team missions also use a key but your team mates' mission must be updated manually if they have not been near you when you pulled the mission.
    • For most quests you have to talk to an NPC. You don't get a mission key except in some cases (e.g., Jobe Scientists in Scheol). The key can be duplicated.
    • In some quests all team members get quest items after killing some mobs. In other quests you have to loot the items individually.
    • In some quests you have to build something yourself (Scheol garden key).
    • In some quests you don't have to be near the mission goal! A team mate can kill mobs have a continent away and you still get the update (e.g. Xan Civilization Quest in Adonis).
    • For some quests you have to be in the same zone for an update, for others in the same instance, or even in viewing distance.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P