Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday Rubi-Ka!

Funcom employee Happy Birthday Rubi-Ka!

/me dons birthday hat and showers the forums in confetti!

Today marks the 13th Anniversary of Anarchy Online!

13 years ago, on June 27th, a wondrous mixture of Sci-Fi adventure, political conflict, and mysterious planetary secrets was unleashed into the MMORPG world. Anarchy Online quickly found its way in many players' hearts. Its unique gameplay, story, and environments still dazzle us to this day.

We continue our admiration for Anarchy Online with this year's celebrations! We have special subscription offers available, in-game events, fashion news, and even some twitch.tv streaming lined up!

Don't miss out on these festivities, Rubi-Ka! We want to celebrate with you, so get your tutus ready and put on your monster glasses! It's time to party like it's 29499!!

Read more details of the in-game Anniversary events on the official Anarchy Online website here!

Nice Low lvl Twinking items as bonus. IS very tempting. I see light on the tunnel!
    Hope it keeps going that way.
    Look at the Hat!

Sorry can't attend

Playing Wildstar with Macrosun, soz
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

why some people do have Balloons nano in claim section and some people doesnt?

Quote Originally Posted by CptAwesomeness View Post
    why some people do have Balloons nano in claim section and some people doesnt?
    baloon is for paid accounts-

"we have also added a little gift for all our subscribing customers. "Nano Crystal (Balloons)" will be free to claim for all our subscribers."

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Happy Birthday AO. :-)

In the spirit of good will to all, which is the best of what we all are, happy birthday AO, 13 years my god the memories I have of this life on RK, they are remarkable in both educational in both life and human understanding, my own children have become parents and I have become a grand parent in the time AO has been around, 9/11 has happened iraq war has happened we have had two popes etc etc so much history so much hate and love so many changes to the real world and here we still are. Happy birthday AO
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Cool Happy Birthday!

I love this game! Happy Birthday, AO!!
    Guapo - Advisor in Unity of The Rose

Someone hand me my glasses please, that light at the end of the tunnel is getting dimmer...
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Happy BD. Survived yet one more year. barely.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikra View Post
    baloon is for paid accounts-

"we have also added a little gift for all our subscribing customers. "Nano Crystal (Balloons)" will be free to claim for all our subscribers."
    i can read thanks. and ofc im paid account. thats why im asking in first place. and not only me have same problem.

Happy Birthday AO !!

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Happy birthday AO, I made a little something in tribute for the occasion http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...es-d7odx2r.jpg
    Very nice, what I wouldn't give to have that ingame
    2017 - The beginning of the end.

Happy birthday AO, I made a little something in tribute for the occasion http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...es-d7odx2r.jpg
    Too Asian. No really, you are quite talented. What tools did you use to create that?

Zbrush, 3ds Max, Photoshop and 3Dcoat primarily, rendered it in Marmoset Toolbag. Standard character artist's toolset, basically. Thank you!
    Really nice work, welcome. Do you have more?

Edit: I was curious enough to look up your work, really really nice. I like the variations on your opi model. You should post those links!
    Last edited by ultion; Jun 29th, 2014 at 06:17:39.

Excellent stuff I voted for your creation in TSW. A real shame it didn't make it in game.
    Izgimmy
    [220/30/80 Nano Technician]
    Dellingr
    [220/30/72 Engineer]
    Avalinn
    [220/30/80 Doctor]

Plus many more...
    Tiralinn
    [220/30/78 Bureaucrat]

Quote Originally Posted by miru View Post
    happy birthday ao, i made a little something in tribute for the occasion http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...es-d7odx2r.jpg
    10/10

HAPPY B'DAY AO!

And that art is awesome. Would love to see others...well if you're gonna do thong trox, have pity and provide a warning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast