Thread: Remove level lock on Will to Fight

Remove level lock on Will to Fight

Will to fight is a PvP oriented dungeon -- I'm unsure of the amount of success this dungeon has had, but I strongly feel that the elusiveness of this dungeon has part to do with the level lock of 75+

Just this year for anniversary the team was focusing on "low levels" ... Well I ask now, why isn't this dungeon capable of supporting all level ranges?
    It would indeed increase the population in this dungeon, shine a new light on low level pvp fun, and may infact increase overall population with a unique pvp dungeon like that for everyone.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurehaze View Post
    Will to fight is a PvP oriented dungeon -- I'm unsure of the amount of success this dungeon has had, but I strongly feel that the elusiveness of this dungeon has part to do with the level lock of 75+

Just this year for anniversary the team was focusing on "low levels" ... Well I ask now, why isn't this dungeon capable of supporting all level ranges?
    It would indeed increase the population in this dungeon, shine a new light on low level pvp fun, and may infact increase overall population with a unique pvp dungeon like that for everyone.

Thank you.
    Finally, someone who sees the bigger picture. Level 1-75s will be queuing outside WTF in their droves following this change.

Place this in Battlestation hub, call it Free for All - Will to Fight, enable fast rezzing inside... and have at it! Whopam Bang bang style...
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post

Place this in Battlestation hub, call it Free for All - Will to Fight, enable fast rezzing inside... and have at it! Whopam Bang bang style...
    THIS!

I often ask PvP guys the question why they always ask for a "new Battlestation" when there are many PvP areas in AO already:

* low GAS zones
    * arenas
    * the area with the Notum Smugglers

The first two areas have the huge disadvantage that you'll be transported to your last saved position, lose your buffs, and will have to rezz after you've died.

Rezzing in the area with the Notum Smugglers is much shorter and you also don't lose your buffs. But the area is open to all levels which means, that EVERY PvP fight will automatically lead to higher and higher leveled participants.

The only solution is a level lock AND fast rezzing without losing buffs.

=> adapt/create places like Will to Fight with fast rezzing but please KEEP the level locks!
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Quote Originally Posted by alfora View Post
    Rezzing in the area with the Notum Smugglers is much shorter and you also don't lose your buffs. But the area is open to all levels which means, that EVERY PvP fight will automatically lead to higher and higher leveled participants.
    No, it's not open to all levels. They have instance level locks that match the BS level ranges.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    No, it's not open to all levels. They have instance level locks that match the BS level ranges.
    I didn't know that but I also don't see ANY other toon in that area.

My points are still valid: keep level locks and provide fast rezzing without losing buffs
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

will to fight is soo massivly freaking huge, anyone going there without some seriours runspeed buff wont find anyone else to fight before his buffs starts to run out