Thread: Anarchy Online Shirts are Now Available!

Anarchy Online Shirts are Now Available!

Hey guys, SharpTony here and I have amazing news. I just recently pressed a limited amount of Anarchy Online T-Shirts with Logos and all! They're limited edition shirts, I was only allowed to press 300 of them, so if you want one now is the time! There's also a contest going on where you can win 1 Month of Anarchy Online for free! Details for that contest can be found here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPCX...iv0RmULLTst5XA

You can find AO shirts, as well as some of my own, at this link here : http://sharptony28.spreadshirt.com/

I hope you guys are as excited about this as I am =).

PS I do not make any money on the shirts with AO logos. This was just something I wanted to do for the community, you guys. I wanted us to have another medium to enjoy this game and share it with the world!

Yeah man, glad you aren't profiting from these shirts, dont want to see you get sued.

Kinda cool to see a player driven contest with a pretty cool reward.

I can't get sued, a contract was signed and everything haha =). This is all 100% legit!!

Can you make a baseball shirt with the AO logo on it? I might wear that.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Sure man, would you prefer that words and the actual A thing or just one or the other?

Funcom employee

Hi!

This was confirmed officially by Funcom and he does have approval. Just so everyone's aware!

Thanks!

Haiii Sezmra, thank ya =).

i am buying that fr00b shirt lol yes!
    AO - JukeJoint "Nuhmudiira" Jezebel - 208/18 Trader - Omni

Quote Originally Posted by sezmra View Post
    This was confirmed officially by Funcom and he does have approval.
    Perhaps in the future deals like this could be granted to AOuniverse or the item database people to help pay for hosting.
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogtrauma View Post
    Perhaps in the future deals like this could be granted to AOuniverse or the item database people to help pay for hosting.
    Yeah, wtb leetdolls being able to be bought on ao-u
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

i've not look..but is there any CC or CM shirts ?^_= might take a DC shirt
    or maybe a AO shirt with a press on pbp or erbp on the back if there's any? ^_=.

anyways i'll check out your link when i get the chance.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

On the Anarchy Online shirt is the ® mark in that white square on the printed shirt as it's displayed in the image?

Yes the mark is in white.

I bought 2 shirts and they were really nice quality. Not often you see shirts or merch of any type for this game, let alone marketing. I'd recommend buying one.