Thread: Bug Hunter Sponsored Inner Sanctum Raid! 14th September 2014, 8pm UTC

Bug Hunter Sponsored Inner Sanctum Raid! 14th September 2014, 8pm UTC

On Sunday the 14th September, The Bug Hunters and Council of Testers will be Sponsoring an Inner Sanctum Raid at 8pm UTC on Testlive.

Due to various changes currently present on Testlive (nano formulas included) we'd appreciate playability feedback for the event.

Please bring a level 150+ character and everyone who participates is guaranteed at least one Item of loot from the Inner Sanctum.

Other times:
    Sunday, 14th September, 2014 9:00 PM [British Summer time]
    Sunday, 14th September, 2014 10:00 PM [Central European Summer Time]
    Sunday, 14th September, 2014 4:00 PM [Eastern Daylight Time]
    Sunday, 14th September, 2014 3:00 PM [Central Daylight Time]
    Sunday, 14th September, 2014 2:00 PM [Mountain Daylight Time]
    Sunday, 14th September, 2014 1:00 PM [Pacific Daylight Time]

Once the IS raid wraps up we'll likely hit up the Battle Station for a bit of PvP fun as well.
    Director Belaroth
    Bug Hunters Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forums Social Guidelines // Welcome to Testlive // MMOATP // Exploits FAQ // Report a Bug

Got info on a potential Exploit? Please
    go to help.funcom.com select 'Exploit' from the drop-down list and enter the details there.

Sonds like fun, ill bring 150 ma!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Awesome idea, i'll be around for these.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

mine duplicator is working right now.. i'll come with sellerona: trader 200
    Sellbeta

Sunday raids are bad.

Hawaiian Prime does not appreciate.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

Quote Originally Posted by Lusos101 View Post
    Sunday raids are bad.

Hawaiian Prime does not appreciate.
    It's 8am Monday morning, my time; which is a shame, as I would have liked to attend.
    Doctrony - 220/30 Doctor
    Neurix - 100/10 Nano-Technician

"The best of leaders when the job is done, when the task is
    accomplished, the people will say we have done it ourselves"
    - Lao Tzu

Bump, just a few hours to go
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Was nice to raid this place with the intended level range (150-200), I was on a 200 crat without fancy stuff so here's a bit of feedback:
    - Nanopool is an issue here with drains if you use a lot of nukes
    - The pet aggro bug is still very annoying (when pets revert to /guard after a fight even if they were previously on /follow), with the passive nuking of Hezak & Gelid, the pets attack automatically....
    - With careful pulling and a complete team the whole place remains doable. 2 bosses at a time is a certain wipe... Considering that there is a daily mission here, maybe there should be a way to zone to safety in case of bad pulling (currently you can't zone if you have aggro), so new players can try this floor without having to get back each time.

I vote Mercs for next one in the sub-200 range.
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

I fell asleep.. next time!
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

150/20 Crat. Had a little issue with nanopool when debuffing but nothing too excessive except when one of the bosses nuked a nano drain. Team seemed to struggle with nukes quite heavily. Debuffs landed reasonably but the duration on Malaise is short. Lack of any other debuffs or things to do made the character rather boring to play.

Hello, i enjoyed this event;
    i was with 200/30/70 Trader, with best symbs i could equip, 225 Css and 275 ofab chest (when i have time i'll make a auno setup).
    All debuffs landed at first time mostly, only on hezac i had to cast a nanoresist debuff before.
    As we know trader debuff are not really debuff cause duration is too short, so i use them just like a self buff only. (in team i suffer less the duration, but it is a problem in PVM solo)
    With heal pet i was able to tank gelid and other miniboss. with more pratice is possible to pull mobs one by one and team (doc is necessary) can clear all field.
    Sellbeta

Was an awesome raid really enjoyed it keep them coming !!! Looking forward to the next one.