Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Give Back 3x battlestation daily please

Pvm'ers need pvp'ers and vice versa, and AO needs both.

For many the fun in pvp is to play your profession, not just use generic special-attacks and general ai-perks, but to for example use your profession-tools (snareperks etc) on other players to either take them down or to surrive.

The multiboxing and steamrolling Awi describes is not turn-based pvp, but just fps-mechanics. Not rly what AO is about imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    Pvm'ers need pvp'ers and vice versa, and AO needs both. For many the fun in pvp is to play your profession, not just use generic special-attacks and general ai-perks, but to for example use your profession-tools (snareperks etc) on other players to either take them down or to surrive. The multiboxing and steamrolling Awi describes is not turn-based pvp, but just fps-mechanics. Not rly what AO is about imo.
    + pvp is only fun if you really want to do it, not for people like Awikun who join bs just for xp dailies and complain how pvp sucks because his research grinding pvm chars get rekt by what he thinks are gimps.

Pafpuf,
    Your last two replies made me change my mind. You were not pretending ...

Stupidity of your reasoning makes no sense at all. I have 3 level 200/30/70 characters to play on BS so:
    1. I do not need daily XP rewards
    2. I do not need any research BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE ALL OF THEM !
    3. All I want is to have some fun pvping with people who have good twinks and do not need a team and tons of OSB to prove it
    I am not going to waste my time reading or replying to posts of somebody who is unable to understand it...
    Awikun 220/70/30 Ranged adv - my Main that I hardly ever log
    Awisha 220/70/30 Shade - Can solo 95% of all bosses
    Cratawi 200/70/30 Crat - S7/DR Solo farmer
    Awiken 220/70/30 Eng - Pvm Eng
    Nukiwa 200/70/30 NT - almost forgotten (awaiting retwink)
    Awidoc 200/70/30 Doc - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awix 200/70/30 Fix - 200 fun pvp twink
    Awienf 220/70/30 Enf - tanked every single boss (and still lives)
    Soldawi 220/70/30 Sol - Pvm Sold
    Awima 150/xx/xx Ma - best S10 MA farmer
    Doctorawi 220/70/30 - Pvm Doc
    Awienfo 200/70/30 - Atrox with Pande red belt and 2xQL300 hammers
    Macierewicz 220/70/30 - Pvm Crat
    Zlakobieta 220/70/30 - max complit +top tradeskiller

Quote Originally Posted by Awikun View Post
    1. Target a player
    2. /duel
    3. All I want is to have some fun pvping with people who have good twinks and do not need a team and tons of OSB to prove it
    Fixed that for you, have fun!

Pvm and pvp needs to interchange. More pvm-content for level 200 for example. It should also be more xp for leveling within your own levelrange and for not doing kite/ost somehow. The thing is that the playthrough in AO is rly, rly broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    Pvm and pvp needs to interchange. More pvm-content for level 200 for example. It should also be more xp for leveling within your own levelrange and for not doing kite/ost somehow. The thing is that the playthrough in AO is rly, rly broken.
    The first part yes, the playthrough part not exactly. SL was messed up to begin with, but nothings really changed except the people. Many of those that are left have done alot fo ao's content already and now just want twinks for certain lvls. I grow tied of Ely for the 22nd time. AO is a sandbox except everyone lvls the same, wear the same Armour and get the same endgame Armour and items. Look the same also. At least with 3 dailies i can get some vp and maybe not ignore the long run back there just to wait for it to run. Sometimes, talking on forums is more fun than actually playing AO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234