Thread: Item Descriptions!

Item Descriptions!

While my first post in a while reflected something in the game I was very displeased with, I have always loved the thought that went into the descriptions of items in the game, especially old RK weapons. Lately though (with notable exceptions) all heart seems to be lost from making them. Perhaps this thread will serve at least as a sort of journal of descriptions I'd love to see with various items:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano Targeting Helper
    OLD:
    Every nuker's dream. Nano Targeting Helper increases the damage done by nukes.

NEW:
    At one time or another during Omni-Tek's experiments on the rogue Cyborg population of Rubi-Ka, certain squadrons were fitted with this rather simple computer to aid in catalyzing nanobots, with the goal of adding nano-based capabilities to their arsenal. Rumours abound as to why this never panned out - some say modern cyborgs had since lost all biological components necessary to harvest nano machines, others say it was the habit of independent hunters running in circles to fool the Cyborgs' rudimentary aiming systems - but regardless, any (humanoid) subject with a decent knowledge of traditional and nano-machinery can use this to aid in amplifying the effects of nano-based damage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xan Symbiants
    OLD:
    This symbiant was created with Xan-Tech.

NEW:
    An ancient proto-lifeform infused with the pinnacle of Xan technology has made this symbiant a sight to behold.
    Will think of more in the near future but those are the two that have bounced around my head for awhile.
    Last edited by Saetos; Jan 22nd, 2015 at 02:16:19.

Ain't nobody got time for that