Thread: OTPC: Board members missing

OTPC: Board members missing

Cyborgs invade Omni-HQ and abduct board members
    September 26th, 29488 Global

In a bold and unexpected move last night, groups of cyborgs disguised as Omni-Armed forces hit several locations in Omni-HQ and other areas as well.

Director Sergeyich released the following statement: "This it not something new. We have started testing all employees again and will continue to do so. All teams have been dispatched and every effort is being made to trace and find the location they are being held. Omni-Security will not rest until they are found!"

Major Rintaro added, "They made an attempt on me last night as well in Rompa. I was able to fight it off with the help of Corporal Renard and Sergeant Mercer of the OT-AF Urban Division. We thought we had taken it off line and Director McVert came and transferred it. I wonder if this was part of their plan."

The follow is a list of the currently missing board members, any information any one has or finds should be directed to the Omni-Security office:

Director Lani Wannja - Omni-Com

Director Channing McVert - Omni-R&D

Director Rita Prestin -Omni-Med

Everyone at OTPC is hoping for a safe and speedy recovery and we know Omni-Security will do everything in their power.

This is terrible news. We of course will assist in any way we can for the safe recovery of our beloved Board members!

The cyborgs have a grievous error this time. The targeting of high ranking Omni officials will only strengthen our will to do whatever it takes to eliminate this threat from our planet. I believe a concerted effort should be made by every department to bring an end to these attacks.

OTAF would like to apologize to the Corporation and everyone on Rubi-Ka for not properly containing these cyborgs and failing to stop the recent kidnappings. I take full responsibility for the fact that we have not done enough and we intend on correcting this from now on. I sincerely hope that our directors and citizens are returned, and ask for the forgiveness of the population of the planet for our failings.

Omni-Tek Protects!
    Omni-AF