Thread: New Icons for the New Forum..

New Icons for the New Forum..

Hello Everyone,

It's been awhile and I just peeked in and saw that the forums are getting a wee bit of an upgrade. I had a bit of free time and decided to see about making new thread icons for the forums. (to be more in line with the main page.)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ps2a82f298.png

Whomever is working on the new forums, if you like these icons and want them, shoot me an email.

Cheers All!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

*grin* I've been wondering when you'd make an appearance Doc!

Very nice icons, much better than the currents ones & they carry the AO theme beautifully
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Great job.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

FC is fast. New icons uploaded.

Quote Originally Posted by Transform View Post
    FC is fast. New icons uploaded.
    Strange since they didn't get back to me to send them the individual images. and I do not see the new icons when I force my browser to refresh.. is it just me?

Cheers!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

I don't see any change either..
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Any more new icons inc for the game doc? Still a few ugly old icons around that needs to be replaced
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Emmmm.. Very sure I see your new icon plugged to forum layout, but guess it's gone now.

not sci-fi enough (a letter 30k years in the future?), get back 2 work! (hi doc! )

I have to see them in use, but the gold might bee bit too bright. If so can it be tuned down a bit and still look good?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer