Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - September 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Stat-wise, I looked at other OFAB shoulders, and the profession's tier 3 for most of the modifiers; hopefully they're not all universally panned.
    At least you didn't apply that assaultdocstuff (nanocost/nanoinit) stuff on agent. h8 it passionatly.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    And...put a grid entry in the antique shop.
    Maybe make the guy by grid-term in bs-room deliver the BS-missions instead? ^^

on test they already moved ofabshop to bs-room
    Last edited by Cyberleet; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 18:06:24.

While we're on the subject of the Antiques Shop....

Any chance we can change the Return To Bar portion of the Tarasque (and other) Dailies please?

I'm losing track of the amount of times i'm forgetting to turn those bloody things in by running all the way back to the store.

'twas just a thought
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Michi? hai. When is tower-wars and other pvp-changes coming? Can Unicorn Coordinator Magnum Blaine give out the pvp-missions? Can pvm-dailies, token-missions and bluebuff be delivered by legendary npc's (silverstone, supplymaster f.x) instead of new ones with absolutely no purpose or meaning? Can we get more stuff (rods, stimulants, towers, nanos, clusters/imps) in vp-shop? I am also not intrested in making pvm-twinks when the game is kite/ost/greens in inf/lootrights, or totw-bosses soloable by freeplayers. Tnx

PS
    more pvm for 200-twinks would be pwn.

Lvl 200 twinks have their own little apf and lvl 200 locked SL zone, thats quite a lot already.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Sadly, the new OFAB armors won't have visuals, like the others. Stat-wise, I looked at other OFAB shoulders, and the profession's tier 3 for most of the modifiers; hopefully they're not all universally panned.
    MP shoulders look great, except that strength isn't useful to us except in a very narrow range of situations, and isn't useful for twinking because Merlin pads buff +15 instead of +12. Could we get Int rather than Strength? That'd be awesome! Even if not, they're still awesome, and a nice improvement for MPs who don't have Gauntlet pads. Thanks! Been wishing for OFAB pads forever.

so froobs cant do tower tagging or notum mines now?
    The vanity of others runs counter to our taste only when it runs counter to our vanity.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    Michi, is there anything the community can do for you to help you achieve your objectives?
    I'm particularly interested in this statement. Funcom has at their disposal all these players with a multitude of experience in various technology sectors, use it to your advantage! You could have website redesigns done by players all started by a simple forum post. All you guys have to do is ask, we are here and willing to help in mostly any way we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    Some actually do have a visual.
    That's what he just said. Some pads do have visuals, these ones won't.

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorOfMAnkind View Post
    so froobs cant do tower tagging or notum mines now?
    I just checked with a froob for an org mate and all I get are:

* I heard you're taking bets for the battlestation.
    * I heard someone talking about avalon...
    * Goodbye

Sure would be nice to have the mines and towers back for froobs.

Chat should say something about " You have something easier" then u get miner/tower options
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    Chat should say something about " You have something easier" then u get miner/tower options
    Only on paid toons now.

* I heard you're taking bets for the battlestation.
    * I heard someone talking about avalon...
    * Goodbye

^-- from a froob toon about 20 minutes ago.

The current plan is to activate Halloween early next week. It'll run for at least 2 weeks.

I'll go post up the patch notes now.
    Was the level requirement for the "easier" pvp : John Smith missions changed with this patch? I thought I remembered the level requirement being 10 or 11. My new lvl 11 froob was only given the option of a Battlestation mission or Avalon(?).

Emma

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Was the level requirement for the "easier" pvp : John Smith missions changed with this patch? I thought I remembered the level requirement being 10 or 11. My new lvl 11 froob was only given the option of a Battlestation mission or Avalon(?).

Emma
    I seem to have dun' goofed. At some point, I suppose when XP rewards were stripped from the lesser PvP missions, they were made to be Subscriber-only, as froobs/sloobs would have no need for VP. The XP rewards have been re-added, but this expansion requirement was not removed.

It was an oversight that has just been corrected internally, and will arrive with the next Live patch.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

I seem to have dun' goofed. At some point, I suppose when XP rewards were stripped from the lesser PvP missions, they were made to be Subscriber-only, as froobs/sloobs would have no need for VP. The XP rewards have been re-added, but this expansion requirement was not removed.

It was an oversight that has just been corrected internally, and will arrive with the next Live patch.
    Good grief, he even admits making mistakes.

Why the hell didn't Means appoint you his successor immediatly?
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

This +1000

While fixing really strange and sometimes dumb things, please take a look at this Michi
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...=1#post6196290
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

Quote Originally Posted by nanoforcer View Post
    While fixing really strange and sometimes dumb things, please take a look at this Michi
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...=1#post6196290
    Creation weapons are not primarily 1hb skilled so they cant use 1hb skill perks. If im not mistaken to use weapon skill perks a weapon must 51% or greater in that skill.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

+1000000
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Michi- Great job on the update

If you'd like another quick fix that would probably be a win for anyone with a 200+ toon, take a look at this suggestion to change the Warden Ystanes dialog.
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post

Emma

Thank you

Emma

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast