Thread: Professional Revotes - Part I: Current Professionals

Professional Revotes - Part I: Current Professionals

We are starting Professional/Representative revotes, which will happen in two parts.

In this part, we will have your current professionals given a vote of confidence/no confidence. If you want your professional to continue in this role, vote yes, if you wish them to be up for reelection, vote no.

All empty and open positions will attempt to be filled in the second part of the revotes.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

When does that second part start, i don´t want to miss it, advs need more Nanomage lub

I've had an extremely busy week at work and along with some other life-related stuff. Bekrowe and I also need to hash out a few technical details. I'll let everyone know when we get that far.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by ElBoogy View Post
    When does that second part start, i don´t want to miss it, advs need more Nanomage lub
    I have 2 character slots open and NM advy is one of the choices im thinking about...
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

I can just tell you it is fun to play, you don´t have too big issues spamming the high Team Heal in the end, which really makes you a viable support class for your team (of course also it´s easy to selfcast Mother Wolf and stuff, also it is possible for other profs, but as NM adv you don´t have to switch items which makes it possible to cast in-fight).

Of course you are sacrificing some evades and whatnot, but you get another 5k Absorb added to the def toolset list which also makes it sometimes fun to duel since you can use first Absorb to make the enemy waiting for his chance to loadout all his perks, and then *surprise* all his stuff lands in the second cocoon

i never had problems to cast anything on my opi. i even trimmed nanoskills.

I was focussing more on Nanopool with it than nanoskills actually.
    the big Teamheal really is a punch to your nano if you spam it alot, so it is helpful to lower its cost to something like 1-1.1k and having 13k Nanopool without sacrificing anything else like damage.

But this should not be a discussion on which breed is the best, i just wanted to state out that NM can be fun to play as adv and as far as I know there are only 5 Nanomage advs that reached Ai30 so you still have somewhat "exotic"

Quote Originally Posted by ElBoogy View Post
    I was focussing more on Nanopool with it than nanoskills actually.
    the big Teamheal really is a punch to your nano if you spam it alot, so it is helpful to lower its cost to something like 1-1.1k and having 13k Nanopool without sacrificing anything else like damage.

But this should not be a discussion on which breed is the best, i just wanted to state out that NM can be fun to play as adv and as far as I know there are only 5 Nanomage advs that reached Ai30 so you still have somewhat "exotic"
    nm is flavor of the month, ney, year at the moment. nothing exotic about it. i feel advy has enough defense already. and ai30 is so easy these days that its hardly worth mentioning. i think 5 nm advys is a lot, given the remaining population. sure, do whatever you think you enjoy, its totally valid and i'm not arguing against it, but i really dont think being exotic is truly an accurate point here. and if you have to permaspam the team heal your team is doing something wrong imo.

Hm ok I see more nanomages recently, so I guess you are right... was different back in 2005 when no one was thinking Nanomage could be good for adv.

And 5 is nothing comapred to figures of Trox (80+) Fex (also 80+) and Solitus (100+) so even when Ai30 is easy, there are far less NM Advs at this point than any other breed, but yes naming it exotic was a bit too much I assume.
    Let us just agree that all 4 breeds are a good choice for advs

I think ive rolled advy about 6-8x and never been past 180. This is my first Nanomage advy, and already I like it better. But I felt same about soldier and enf which I think I was first neut NM 220/30 for both those profs after rerolling them both at least 6x each. Something about NM I guess I just like better.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.