Thread: Bug Hunter Sponsored Mercenaries Raid! 19th October 2014, 8pm UTC

Bug Hunter Sponsored Mercenaries Raid! 19th October 2014, 8pm UTC

On Sunday the 19th October, The Bug Hunters and Council of Testers will be Sponsoring a Mercenaries Raid at 8pm UTC on Testlive.

Due to various changes currently present on Testlive (nano formulas included) we'd appreciate playability feedback for the event.

Please bring a level 150 - 200 character and everyone who participates is guaranteed at least one Item of loot from the Mercenaries.

Other times:
    Sunday, 19th October, 2014 9:00 PM [British Summer time]
    Sunday, 19th October, 2014 10:00 PM [Central European Summer Time]
    Sunday, 19th October, 2014 4:00 PM [Eastern Daylight Time]
    Sunday, 19th October, 2014 3:00 PM [Central Daylight Time]
    Sunday, 19th October, 2014 2:00 PM [Mountain Daylight Time]
    Sunday, 19th October, 2014 1:00 PM [Pacific Daylight Time]
    Director Belaroth
    Bug Hunters Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forums Social Guidelines // Welcome to Testlive // MMOATP // Exploits FAQ // Report a Bug

Got info on a potential Exploit? Please
    go to help.funcom.com select 'Exploit' from the drop-down list and enter the details there.

RL permitting, i'll be there
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Im definitely there !!!

Another awesome Raid Shame i missed some of it but for most part i was there i really enjoyed it. Keep them coming !!!! <3 seeing everyone come together thats what makes the raid !!!!! And Belaroth ofc

We seemed to manage to "easy" 4 with only some death/warping, but given we were 150-200 and not even 2 full teams...

Ian on the other hand... the 30s cooldown on CH, stun aura thing and maybe not being quite twinked enough did all combine to make keeping people alive very difficult for a single doc. But, to be fair, in the olden days, when I was a lad and all that, you used several docs on CH rotation for these (and that was on the old 8s recharge, though the line cooldown now at least means you can be casting normal heals in between too).

I reckon with good aggro management and at least 1 doc per team (though maybe 1 doc and 1 heal-mode MA would work as well? Not sure of how effective the lower level MA heals are when in Zazen stance, so hard to comment).

One to try again once 18.7 returns to TL after the 18.6 wipe/rollback?
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper