Damage: 200-325(550)
    Dps: 100.0-162.5(275.0)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.00s
    Recharge 1.00s

The differences are:
    QL 240: Max beneficial skill: 1600 / Modify Run Speed 80
    QL 260: Max beneficial skill: 2000 / Modify Run Speed 100

While one is QL 240 and the other is 20 QLs higher, ql 260. WHILE having by 300 & 400 points higher requirement. This is making the QL 260 basically useless.
    Can you guys work this out so that the QL 260 has some better stats?
    Last edited by Discipline; Oct 9th, 2014 at 16:03:43.
    If you don't like it, quit.
    If you're staying, stop bitching about it and help.
    If you don't wanna help, at least don't hurt it.

bump
    If you don't like it, quit.
    If you're staying, stop bitching about it and help.
    If you don't wanna help, at least don't hurt it.

Are you forgetting the MBS ? its 1600 on the q240 and 2000 on 60 , if follows the same scheme as joy of the hunt/race, Massive Bolt Charger,Lost Hope/faith,Maul of Gwyddawg/Menestyr

15.,4 added weapons all seems to come in two groups those above that starts out very good and gets higher MBS with the QL or they starts out with low min , high max, and min or crit modifier grows with the QL.

You want the ranged ones to get as overpowered stats as the melee ones that atleast have shorter range ?

Well MBS.. the CSMG isn't an endgame weapon for Fixers anymore, so that doesn't even do a thing. After SMG you go AI plus OFAB dual anyway, and that already at let's say 200, some even earlier. Around that level you probably don't even reach the MBS of the ql 240 self (I'm too lazy to log back in to check how much SMG my Fixer can get self, just a guess.), so why going for a higher weapon then that would only do more dmg with a higher SMG skill?
    Upgrading the CSMG dmg wise could actually lead to it being useful for some.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    Upgrading the CSMG dmg wise could actually lead to it being useful for some.
    hardly the lack of fling hurts it alot, you go dualing with fling , either the crappy slowass ofab hawk , or fullauto pistol where you have not ****ty fa cycle . Ofab hawk is only usefull for the pvp crowd, for pwm its just too slow and too high a ipr sink for its preformance.

they could modify looks of those weapons. Looks so retarted that i didnt want to use on my fixa. Waited on /follow having envy on social when getting to proper level to equip envy.