Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Legend of Anarchy (TL5 edition)

it's notlike I didn't absorb my fair share of LoS abuse...I was on my MELEE Adv "Renamed", just as much as I was on "Giit". I've spent plenty of hours digesting tactics, and contemplating my revenge upon those who abuse me on my adv, lol see, that's the fun part about it, revenge is usually just a relog away well...ok, sometimes you have a to wait a little while..a few hours maybe, or...a day...occasionally close to a week...uh, months happen too, mhm...yep...after that, you're probably the only one that even remembers the unfair encounter, if YOU even remember, sometimes we're mad just because AO, other times just bored...probably best not to hold grudges, but where's the fun in that? :P
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Giit 200/30 NM NT(THE most dangerous, and bitchy thing I ever created)
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    Eightup 158/21 Opi Fix (perfect, maxed twink, definitive "FUN")
    Xerrrox 17X Opi Fix (GA4 fr00b...buff prostitute...reason to log in)
    Enjey 60/6 NM Eng (high maintenance OP'ness)
    Nanimated New NM Agent (no patience for it...sigh)
    Somethiing 200 Atrox Sold (potential x1k...not nearly enough "give a f*ck")
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

Had alot of fun pvpn with you git and alot of others.

Im not pvp thirsty anymore but ao pvp was the best ever.
    Posted by Seventh: Has something to do with the fact that RL speaking im 172 sm high and weight 96 kg, all of which come in muscle form (and guessing your reaction about forum pvp, yes i can log into webcam )

Said the pixels lol..

yeah, we sure did as well as a lot of Borealis underhanded gank fun, hehe. seems so long ago, but memories I'll still have in my 70's I'm sure, if I make it that long.
    T O O N Z:
    Renamed (jeycihn) 220/30(so sexy, so Borealis...I miss it the most...still melee <3 thnx for all your help Scum!
    Sixunder 158/21 NM Tra (158+SMG=Atomic bomb? Feather pillow? meh, depends on what mood she's in oO)
    P A R A D I S E ~&~ P A R A S I T E ~&~ B R O K E N ~&~ CCI ~&~ NOTHING PERSONAL

You'll never forget the first time I ganked your Giit.
    Hi I'm Carl!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlmalone View Post
    You'll never forget the first time I ganked your Giit.
    well buddy, I did ^^ but!...I do remember being very upset with you for being NM agent at the point where I was using a full drain setup, lol. D!CK :P
    T O O N Z:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567