Modify Cold AC 375
    Modify Disease AC 375
    Modify Fire AC 375
    Modify Strength 12
    Modify Multi Ranged 15
    Modify Pistol 15
    Modify Add All Def. 15

Now ingame for 12k vp.

Not really an upgrade from tier imo unless you need to extra pistol/MR for twinking and frankly im not very happy that either of those were added to it.

Modify Melee/ma AC 175
    Modify Imp/Proj AC 225
    Modify Energy AC 225
    Modify Fire AC 225
    Modify Cold AC 175
    Modify Radiation AC 225
    Modify Chemical AC 225
    Modify Disease AC 225
    Modify Max NCU 15
    Modify Strength 6
    Modify Bio Metamor 15
    Modify Max Health 400

ql 300 T3 for reference.

Stamina maybe instead of strength would be nice? I always thought of shoulder ofab as not only a stepping stone, but as a nice twinking item to get on other ofab, like the enfo shoulders.

Oh and while I'm at it, seriously, pistol? Gloves give great pistol, why not some ma to offset the fact that none of our ofab gives ma.

nice pads.

It'll make getting RH/LH on a bit easier and sooner.

Actually on second thought, it would be great if we could tack MA onto doctor pants(or even gloves) and give the pads burst/brawl or something of a secondary weapon skills.

Yes. I want MA pants on mah pants.
    Ghosts of Rimor
    Gorastopr 220 MA Doctor :: No pew pew. Thwack thwack.
    Goratinkr TL5 OT Hurler Factotum Engineer :: Bringin' the thunder since 2008.
    Scrubup 100 Bow Doctor :: Will she ever get out of perk reset? Stay tuned!
    Ghosts of Atlantean
    Unda TL7 MA Engineer :: Crying for more crit.
    Measles LVL1 Pistol Doctor :: It takes 2 stims to self the Expertises.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i might be a troll

Imo these aren't more than a buffitem for MR. Pistol isn't a problem, and if it is, MR is the bigger one. Since there are BBQ pillows, there's an all in all +15MR which makes you equip LR/RH one level earlier. With luck two. Nothing to be really excited about.
    The 12 Strength are a joke, since we have Merlin Pads with +15 each. And those are a hell of a lot easier to equip. Also is strength never a problem anyway.

I wish there had been a consultation with our professional(s) before they were introduced. For example I like the idea of adding MA and/or specials. Or some Nanodelta or Nano Dmg% or or. So many options.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Less hp than the T3 and Bastion shoulders. Lack of any healer type buffs. Chance of seeing use on my toon: ~1%. Very disappointed.
    Why play melee when crat pets can do your job?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyldebeast View Post
    Simple, why the melee hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ...Melee people/pets are needed...

it's not like docs need a new pad to replace the good ones we already have. the ofab pad is a buffing item helping with the high MR requirements on certain weapons dropping of beast .... WU .. TS. OR just a cheap choice while waiting for better ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Grammel View Post
    it's not like docs need a new pad to replace the good ones we already have. the ofab pad is a buffing item helping with the high MR requirements on certain weapons dropping of beast .... WU .. TS. OR just a cheap choice while waiting for better ones.

agreed.