Modify Disease AC 375
    Modify Fire AC 375
    Modify Strength 12
    Modify Sensory Impr 15
    Modify Sneak Atck 20
    Modify Add All Def. 10
    What?

Dude.

Edit: Did Aiken cut the end off in his copy/paste?
    Last edited by Scum; Oct 22nd, 2014 at 22:39:21.

No he didn´t they are not good, but don´t worry all other new pads are almost the same.... so nothing to look forward to.

Arguably, all the other pads have at least some sort of niche use. These really don't, particularly if you don't use sneak attack.

Even with sneak attack it won´t help I am melee and i am not impressed.

But yes the Crat one is not too bad in the end, MP as well. Doc could have used maybe 1% Heal Eff... but on the other hand maybe we were just expecting too much.

Really like that we have gotten pads. (the idea we " got something " yeah, k, right :S !?..).

They seem not that great however are cheap too get and moderate for the lazy Adventurer that speeded to the TL 6+ range and needs a left shoulder pad with some additional HP, AAD as well an increase in buffing Strength in the shoulder location. (could be considered, Opi, Soli and NM love?)

As we are a possible dual spec profession (good option and support for one, either melee or ranged, orientation) I had liked to see both melee and ranged to be supported in the pad as well.

What I don't understand is why other professions, (read Doc, Crat etc.) have gotten even more Pistol (Advy's could use more AR but the other profession are getting it, nice goin...) and Multi Range support and pushing/ making it even more attractive for such professions to go the pistol route. Making it so easy for them in a skill which I think should be a sub set, secondary skill if not a tertiary level of offensive tools for those profession. Those profession are already able to use all endgame pistols which is considered our MAIN and ONLY line of offensiveness but is apperently spread around and made available as the happy giveaway treat for almost any profession to do nice ranged damage, ontop of toolsets already for them in place.
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Nov 11th, 2014 at 12:23:43.

Look at the big picture; advs have large pistolbuff, crat only has +50 and doc has none...
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

Quote Originally Posted by Jihnna View Post
    Look at the big picture; advs have large pistolbuff, crat only has +50 and doc has none...
    Imho Crat's and Doc's shouldn't be using pistols at all.

Indeed, there is no need for crats or docs to come even close to advs Pistol skill, they have other abilities and should take another role within the team/raid and not the one of a damage dealer...

And advys shouldn't be using pistol at all either. Soldier is the master of all ranged. Yep, that's exactly how stupid it sounds when you say it too.

Advy's primary role in a team is to use their auras and morphs to help the team, along with throwing around some extra heals, maybe some DD. Your the jack of all trades, master of none.
    Last edited by Teeko; Nov 15th, 2014 at 02:50:19.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwelgje View Post
    Imho Crat's and Doc's shouldn't be using pistols at all.
    what do you think "Crat's and Doc's" should use?
    220/30/70 OMNI SOLDIER - Tyler "Tyfow" Fowler SMG/PDKP -First!
    220/22/64 OMNI BUREAUCRAT - Iliek "Vaporeon" Mudkipz

Crat should be Piercing, and Docs Melee Energy!

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Man how would I love some light sabers

I might make a new thread on the weapons discussion here but I still think the sneak should be changed to AAO or buffing somthing else for both ranged and melee in equal favour, just like most of the other pads do. And that the pistol skill should be removed from the other pads.

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...-there-weapons
    Last edited by Zwelgje; Nov 25th, 2014 at 12:18:10. Reason: New thread