Thread: Idea for inner sanctum

Idea for inner sanctum

• Level lock to 200.
    • Move prisoners to IS and remove useless monsters from it.
    • Xp-buff plz
    • Make some lootstuff yesdrop (awakened souls) so I don't get death-treaths from tl7's.
    • Add mor and blind-ring to pvp startup vendor.

What is the reason behind your idea about the prisoners?

Prisoners are hunted because of the elite daily mission, for the quest, and for their loot. Putting them into a level locked dungeon would make better or solve what exactly?

Besides, lore and RP stuff: Why would an escaped prisoner hide in a dungeon with dangerous mobs and fanatics? If you want to put them into a dungeon then please use one that makes sense. Let it have traps, hidden rooms, bad guys that defend their masters, lasers shooting out of the walls, and other loot. But please don't mix and match stuff just because it is there.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

h8 lv lock. make reverse idea and make it accessable to lv1 ^_=....maybe extend story to SL for upgrades to IS weapons.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by alfora View Post
    What is the reason behind your idea about the prisoners?
    More relevant phatz + XP in one zone. Can still do the daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    h8 lv lock. make reverse idea and make it accessable to lv1 ^_=
    Well, the idea is to make it not accessible to 201+. Since it's OP.

PS, that has 2 b one uber lvl 1 twink u work on ;D
    Last edited by Cyberleet; Oct 23rd, 2014 at 12:05:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post

idea is to make the items/armor drops in IS be more useful to toons below lv125 level lock. if it's only accessible to 201+ ...a lotof the IS weps and armor are not useful for a 201+

lets twink on a lv60 toon with a Desolator instead of a lv60 Stygain!

Quote Originally Posted by Hokutonoken View Post
    if it's only accessible to 201+ ..

the idea is to make it not accessible to 201+.
    Not accessible to 201+, but 200 as the highest level that can go there.

Considering how few lvl200s can actually solo a prisoner, that daily would end up being abandoned.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Not accessible to 201+, but 200 as the highest level that can go there.
    might as well make it "Froob-lock"

also give froob SL access

and what teh "hecklor" give Neuts token board while you're at it !

I fully agree with your idea of "more relevant phatz" and XP in one zone. Give IS an overhaul, remove obsolete mobs, adjust the xp values, create daily missions in the Sanctum aimed at different levels (solo and team), adjust the level lock, whatever.

But what have the prisoners to do with that?

The prisoners are aimed at high level toons. You want to put a level lock on IS to PREVENT high level toons from entering. Both things in the same dungeon are a bad idea.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

I always wanted more loot + xp in one go (like how it was when rk-missions was relevant) but also to play together with others. So therefore I suggest to put more xp and monsters into the inner sanctum. It be more to play with too. More random teams. 2day you mostly get random teams for inf or and high-level loot-encounters.

I agree some encounters should be loot only, but I disagre with the current 'xp here and loot elsewhere'-system.

You know, the 'hecknoob'-phenomenon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizaka View Post
    Considering how few lvl200s can actually solo a prisoner, that daily would end up being abandoned.
    Well duh, it's ment to make more team-content. XP + Phatz.

The prisoners are aimed at high level toons.
    The prisoners are no match for 220's. 220's can even solo them.

I think it would be more fun for players between 170-200 to group together to fight them.

Also the mobs that guard the dreadloch-bosses would be adequate enemies for a group of level 170-200.

You want to put a level lock on IS to PREVENT high level toons from entering. Both things in the same dungeon are a bad idea.
    Well, I see IS as totw for higher levels. Totw was only fun, exiting and challenging (before LE and OP som-weapons) due to the level-lock. Atm, is is nothing of the like except for freeplayers who are leveling. Note I suggested to make more stuff yesdrop.
    Last edited by Cyberleet; Oct 24th, 2014 at 13:13:54.

Well duh, it's ment to make more team-content. XP + Phatz.
    Except you won't get anyone doing it. The daily starts @ 200, and now you want to make it a lvl200 exclusive daily.
    Froobs don't need to do it if they're already 200, and have fun waiting around for the handful of lvl200s that aren't already research compete.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

Well, I see IS as totw for higher levels. Totw was only fun, exiting and challenging (before LE and OP som-weapons) due to the level-lock. Atm, is is nothing of the like except for freeplayers who are leveling.
    Why do I bother sometimes...

There are only 2 things commonly desired from IS. Gelids and MoTR. Things that most 201+ toons have other options for. Why would you eliminate one of the few dungeons that actually does promote mentoring/teaming lower lvl team mates from 201+ toons?
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Except you won't get anyone doing it.
    Not if it is a system in place to make it happen. If it is nps to get kite/ost...

The daily starts @ 200, and now you want to make it a lvl200 exclusive daily.
    Not quite. Didn't say anything about dailies. Just remove those dailies and replace with LE-bosses. Imo, thats more suitable for TL7 and it offers tl7-phatz. I want IS to be a levelandloot-zone like totw was pre-LE. Prisoners are a fair match for teams up to level 200. After level 201+ the prisoners stand little chance and offer little to no competiton for a team of players.

And yeah, I suggest more team-content. Should have said that earlier. AoC also suffers from everything just being solo-quests. There is no team-content almost. Except phats-grind, that encourage small teams with only select professions.

Froobs don't need to do it if they're already 200, and have fun waiting around for the handful of lvl200s that aren't already research compete.
    With my system they can come for credz, phatz and fun. See?

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    There are only 2 things commonly desired from IS. Gelids and MoTR.
    Not in this suggestion.

I also suggested for this stuff to be obtainable for tl7 via vp-shop and to have more stuff yesdrop.

Not quite. Didn't say anything about dailies. Just remove those dailies and replace with LE-bosses. Imo, thats more suitable for TL7 and it offers tl7-phatz. I want IS to be a levelandloot-zone like totw was pre-LE. Prisoners are a fair match for teams up to level 200. After level 201+ the prisoners stand little chance and offer little to no competiton for a team of players.
    You are really mix everything together you can think of, don't you?

IF you want IS to be a "levelandloot-zone" then adjust the mobs, the loot, the xp, and whatnot, but keep the prisoners out of it! They have their own quest line and daily missions connected them. They have nothing to do with cultists and the temple.

LE bosses are aliens, btw. You don't want them standing around on RK instead of the prisoners. They have their place in the outzones.

LE bosses are aliens, btw.
    Not them. The dreadloch-bosses around RK.