User Modify Cold AC 375
    User Modify Disease AC 375
    User Modify Fire AC 375
    User Modify Strength 12
    User Modify Matt.Metam 15
    User Modify MG / SMG 20
    User Modify Add All Def. 15

6 years late but not too shabby eh.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

i agree, pretty good. i can't do without my gaunt pads tho, need the nanoskills.

Actually I see these pads only as temp twink item, or cheap endgame alternative for ones who can't afford iGoCs or didn't farmed gaunt pads yet.
    Made precalcs and it seems extremely tight on level 170 to twink these on.

Pretty useless item in general, but, as was said, its better than nothing
    G.F.B.D.
    --------------------------------------------
    Artyomis has played 800 days 0 hours 0 minutes 0 seconds
    WTB subscription price lowered for eastern europe countries due to current USD/EUR-to-local-currency rates.

Not sure why they didnt copy the soldier pad and just change the stats to what fixers use but it's better than nothing and great as a cheap stopgap leveling shoulder for fixers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    Not sure why they didnt copy the soldier pad and just change the stats to what fixers use but it's better than nothing and great as a cheap stopgap leveling shoulder for fixers.
    yeah, but for most ofab pieces that seems to be the general idea. take away the useless pieces and the very few pieces among all professions that are actually endgame equip stuff...its free gapclosers. and for that, i agree, those arent bad.

I could actually use them since I'm too broke to buy igocs and hate wasting my time on AO pvm (and Arty failed me in gaunt!!!). Not enough to make me reactivate though.

I can't seem to find any screenshots of the pads. Anyone happen to have one or a couple lying around and willing upload?
    Can't get in game currently. Well, I can maybe make a plan but it'd take some work as I only have a MacBook to work with atm.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Freqflyerdnt View Post
    I can't seem to find any screenshots of the pads. Anyone happen to have one or a couple lying around and willing upload?
    Can't get in game currently. Well, I can maybe make a plan but it'd take some work as I only have a MacBook to work with atm.
    The new ones have no visuals attached to em.

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

awwww man, wish we could get some visual pads. Beyond E.Pads of dedication, Pen, Beast and the Gauntlet ones :/
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.