Thread: New Special: Shrapnel

New Special: Shrapnel

Having a bit of a brainstorm tonight!

A new special that could be applied to Grenade and Shotgun weaponry to help alleviate their special attack weakness.

"The user fires a mass-reactive round from their weapon which detonates on impact with the target causing critical damage and damage over time equal to the hit over 5-7s"

This would give the weapons a nice bump in damage, similar to a burst but with more of a lingering effect, without being ridiculously OP.

Thoughts? Dislike? Flames?

Go.
    Last edited by Raggy; Oct 29th, 2014 at 01:04:43.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Seems reasonable but it won't affect the number of hits/minute which is the critical parameter for proc chances, which is the basis of a lot of really strong DD setups of late.

Heh, I read the title and immediately thought of my grenade engineer even before clicking through to the full thread.

/like
    :E

Just give fling this function for shoty n grenades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch