Thread: Lots of zone crashing.

Lots of zone crashing.

It seems I experience quite a bit of zone crashing since the last patch. It happens pretty often, even when I log off the game just errors out at the end of the sequence. I get all the usual auto-alerts asking me if I wish to send the report and add info to the bug etc. I'm using Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit. AMD FX 6300 Six Core 3.5ghz 8g of Ram.

Starting to get really annoying. Anyone know if this just isn't me, or am I all loaded up wrong since this last past?
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Having that too, once every while. Usually, i do a restart of my router and it's fine for a couple of weeks. So my guess, it's ISP related.

Shadow Atlantians

= Tikra :: 220 Advy (Inf Hater) | Inevitable :: 220 Crat (Hunting stuffz) | Gotnobuffs :: 210 MP (TS Totem) | Atlantiana :: 200 Solja (Clueless Blondie) =
    = Unabletonuke :: 160 NT (Kitehill Victim) | Aliumeater :: 150 MA (S10 Citizen) | Canhazcalms :: 100 Froob Crat (Foremans Slave) | Canhazbaffs :: 163 Froob Agent (Buffbox) =

PVM all the way

Hrm. Refreshed it three days ago. And I'm fine in other games. I'm not sure if that counts, but I have seen ISP's be a problem before like that.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...