Thread: DtN clarification please

DtN clarification please

Not sure if this has been looked at fully BUT, the DtN stuff. Everytime I've tried to test it there is not a consistent source of dmg I can take to measure.

Nullity Sphere MK II: Temporarily change DamageToNano to 80
    Temporarily change DamageToNanoMultiplier to 250
    Set Nano Points 0

At the end duration your nano pool is set to zero and it casts this nano...

Superior Nanobot Shelter: Temporarily change DamageToNano to 25
    Temporarily change DamageToNanoMultiplier to 110

So exactly what happens when you have zero nano and Sup NBS running and you get hit for lets say 1k dmg. What happens to the 25 that is supposed to go to DtN? Does it go poof? Or do you get hit with it with the 110 modifier to straight health?

If anyone knows for sure I'd love to know otherwise can we get 2 NTs with candycane to test out.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Psikie View Post
    So exactly what happens when you have zero nano and Sup NBS running and you get hit for lets say 1k dmg.
    You will be hit by 1k into your HP ... It's like when Guard is still up but with 0 pts of nano.

That why, i hope we will keep refleck into NS2 and maybe boost it to 200% to keep invulnerabiliy for 20sec.
    My Nt is actually in Pistol setup and NS2 has an important part of playing (pvm/pvp).

cheer

Maybe my mind isn't working correctly, but correct me on this if I am wrong on how it's "supposed" to work.

1k dmg with Superior NBS up= 25%dmg (250) goes to your nano and that damage is multiplied by 110% (275) so under normal circumstance you would take 750 health and 275 nano damage. Is that correct math?

If that math is correct, and you have zero nano but DtN is running does the system know to ignore DtN and you just take 1k OR do you actually get hit for 750+275 all to health (1025dmg).

Im just curious if the AI knows not to apply DtN when you have zero nano or if it just hits you twice anyway. If no one has tested this for sure, ill try to get some one to test it with myself. That would be a HUGE deal if NS1-2 get changed to DtN.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Tested on live with My 220 NT candycane and help of trader friend using nano drains...

With Superior NBS running and zero to very low nano pool the Dmg is still deflected and just seems to go poof. A hit will still empty nano pool if you had ticked any nanodelta but amount in pool seems irrelevant to the deflected dmg.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

nt's is nerfed over and over. wasnt it enough when they removed dm.. dm was okey as it was suposed to work and not with the sploit. my nt been inactive since dm got removed and the garuks came