Thread: Unable to download client

Unable to download client

I'm an old player *attempting* to return, but I can't download the client. I finish with progress bar 1 for install bin 1 but it won't progress after that. I've shut off my fire wall and my anti virus. I've also added the necessary exceptions to both just in case. I don't know what more to do. It seems like this problem has recently arisen since the removal of the small and large client as I've not had this issue ever. Please help!
    RK 2
    Captian 220 soldier
    Ownsauce 220 Shade
    Captiansma 170 MA twink *RIP*
    Various other gimps

RK 1
    Ownsauce 220 crat
    Paink47 150 soldier twink *nearly finished*
    Critmonster 150 MA twink *WIP*

*UPDATE*

Finally got it to work. I found out that the problem is with the installer that is in the website. I'm assuming that when the transition from the small and large client happened that a few links to the bin's were missing. What I had to do was go to the .txt file that's generated when you start the download and copy and paste each link for each bin into my browser and download them manually. Each of the links in the .txt file worked, but the installer did not. This leads me to believe that the installer has broken links and needs fixed. Hope this helps!
    RK 2
    Captian 220 soldier
    Ownsauce 220 Shade
    Captiansma 170 MA twink *RIP*
    Various other gimps

RK 1
    Ownsauce 220 crat
    Paink47 150 soldier twink *nearly finished*
    Critmonster 150 MA twink *WIP*