Thread: Angst of the Xan

Angst of the Xan

Can we make this rifle look better pls. I want to look cool, not like I'm playing a bagpipe.
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsNotMyName View Post
    Can we make this rifle look better pls. I want to look cool, not like I'm playing a bagpipe.
    DIGIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!

What did the bagpipes do to you. :/

they hurt my feelings

bump 4 this, srsly. LE-rifle and some old rk-ones looks pretty nice. blue waterbong and blue pandeweapons doesn't sit with well with me either. Maybe things can be to the way that we can change the apperance of weapons as long as it is same weapontype.

i have to say i do not care about this - at all. however, i admit that it may become more of an issue with the size reduction gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberleet View Post
    bump 4 this, srsly. LE-rifle and some old rk-ones looks pretty nice. blue waterbong and blue pandeweapons doesn't sit with well with me either. Maybe things can be to the way that we can change the apperance of weapons as long as it is same weapontype.
    I don't think allowing a player to change the appearance of their weapons as a "social look" kind of thing would be a good idea ... you can tell the damage type someone's using from the weapons they're wearing and adapt your gear to that: for example, a Soldier swapping reflect bracers. It can also tell you a lot about the alpha someone's packing, e.g. a M150 user will burst quite a lot more damage than an Angst user.

Then again, what WOULD be nice is a redesign of certain weapons so they'll permanently look different - Perennium mixers/bongs definitely come to mind.
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupusceleri View Post
    I don't think allowing a player to change the appearance of their weapons as a "social look" kind of thing would be a good idea ... you can tell the damage type someone's using from the weapons they're wearing and adapt your gear to that: for example, a Soldier swapping reflect bracers. It can also tell you a lot about the alpha someone's packing, e.g. a M150 user will burst quite a lot more damage than an Angst user.

Then again, what WOULD be nice is a redesign of certain weapons so they'll permanently look different - Perennium mixers/bongs definitely come to mind.
    don't say that, man. you know it just enables him. he's going to explain to you how that is subterfuge agent style.

You know me too well

-_- srsly, read the description. Agent is ment to offer subterfuge-gameplay amongst other things.

you can tell the damage type someone's using from the weapons they're wearing and adapt your gear to that: for example, a Soldier swapping reflect bracers. It can also tell you a lot about the alpha someone's packing, e.g. a M150 user will burst quite a lot more damage than an Angst user.
    I know it gives strategical advantage to see the weapon. Therefore I suggested it to only apply to weapontype. Maybe only agents should be able to see it all, or with open inspect you get to see it anyway so it doesn't matter.

You can already hide weapon with cub graft and vet leet. I don't see that as a valid argument

but what if I don't want to look like a wolf or leet?