Thread: The Longest Journey

The Longest Journey

I dont know where to post this, but i feel i have to.
    Honestly pretty much the best offline game i have ever played, next to skyrim.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    I dont know where to post this, but i feel i have to.
    Honestly pretty much the best offline game i have ever played, next to skyrim.
    Second this.

It seems time is not without a sense of irony when they managed to develop a whole new game and Anarchy Online is in the state it is. I wonder how The Secret World is doing, because if it was bringing in the trillions of dollars, surely they would hire new staff for AO? Or maybe not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomium View Post
    I say this with all love and humor, but...

haters gonna hate.

That storyline is Ragnar's, and that's prolly why its so full of awesome.

I find it also fascinating, that every game he has ever written for somehow has a fringe connection to the others.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Forgot to mention, did you try Dragon Age Origins? Ultimate Edition is dirt cheap when on sale on Steam. A majority didn't like DA2, I liked it. Then there is the new DA Inquisition. They all have great dialogue and voice acting. Actors ranging from stand up comedians to Stargate.

haters gonna hate.

il start on dragon age, right after i complete the elder scrolls saga, already completed morrowind and oblivion, sorta half done with skyrim now,
    so only a few hundred hours and il be done.

But , yea i do love dragons and cool fantasy stuff, dragon age is def next on the list.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by orochi3 View Post
    il start on dragon age, right after i complete the elder scrolls saga, already completed morrowind and oblivion, sorta half done with skyrim now,
    so only a few hundred hours and il be done.

But , yea i do love dragons and cool fantasy stuff, dragon age is def next on the list.
    If you do try Dragon Age Origins put it on your Wishlist in Steam and let them email you when it's 75% off for the Ultimate Edition. It includes the expansion Awakening and all the DLCs. Seriously good deal imho.

haters gonna hate.

yea i pretty much onlly buy games if they have a discount, with the exception of skyrim, because thats worth every buck.