Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Confusing rewards

still spawn in WA, and it became a ghostown after Sill killed pvp there, so it was populated because of...

It became a ghost town because people stopped doing subway and went straight to Nascence.

Everyone knows the biggest PvE players in AO history are the PvP orgs, and they always have been. They even ran raidbots. Gotta get the best geared 220's and the best twinks to have a better chance to win. Come to terms with the idea that there is no such thing as pure PvP in AO with the exception of a "finished" PvP toon. Don't let Battlestations, VP, and OFAB fool you, they were a mistake and never belonged here.

I have heard among ingame friends saying they need full set ccs ql 300 many times. Sometimes i take them on a full round of creds farming and sold overpriced crap to newbeginners many years.
    . . . everything in creation is impermanenT

Quote Originally Posted by Samcon View Post
    Everyone knows the biggest PvE players in AO history are the PvP orgs, and they always have been. They even ran raidbots. Gotta get the best geared 220's and the best twinks to have a better chance to win. Come to terms with the idea that there is no such thing as pure PvP in AO with the exception of a "finished" PvP toon.
    Truth
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby View Post
    I kinda disagree here. While it's true that some Combined Armors on some profs are solely for PvP, afterall it helps in all ways. Example docs: You mainly wear cc or css for PvP, but scout is pretty nice in PvM. Or even some .. well the one with spiritual.. in lower levels for NCR.
    For a PVM doc you to be more usefull you should bring more dmg besides your healing what you have plenty even with no gear, so cc / dchest / erbp etc, no point wearing scout or spiritual at all for PVM
    Laydne / Dewestad / Reness

The Pain Dealers are recruiting

Live streaming @ www.twitch.tv/laydne

In response to the OP; the rewards could be confusing but you can't really compare PvE AI Armor with PvP contracts. Saying that, I don't really understand why there is such a big problem with a No Drop system being in place for AI Armor to allow a player to purchase items for obscene amounts of Victory Points. It should be about giving players more choice on how they play the game and I agree that the player experience needs much work in most areas of the game to give this kind of freedom. Things such as being able to Level via PvP (or even trade skilling) and having more ways to get VP outside of Battle Stations for example.

The debate you all should be having here is: Why is AI Armor still in the game, unchanged, after all this time?

AI Armor has undermined most of the subsequent content since it was introduced. It's probably the reason why the designers of OFAB made it so poor in comparison with only one or two pieces being preferable. I'm sure if they had made OFAB superior to AI Armor there would be an outcry.

If the original designer only envisioned players having one or two pieces of AI Armor then why don't FC just restrict players to only having two or three pieces of it equipped at any one time?

Combined this with introducing two versions of OFAB armor to choose from (one PvP focused and one PvE focused).

Add in equal ways to gain Victory Points in both PvP and PvE encounters (which the fact that this is unbalanced shows how poorly implemented the Lost Eden expansion was).

I agree that AI armor has dominated the game.
    But even suggestion the option of obtaining some pvp viable armor through pvping, makes people very angry.
    Mainly the people that already have AI armor and arent too happy about other people actually standing a fair chance in pvp.

Of course they will try to change the subject whenever confronted, but if you read between the lines its pretty obvious.
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345