Thread: Renewing my subscription!

Renewing my subscription!

Hey all! I've decided to once again delve into the wonderful world of AO that took so much of my time and money many years ago. I want to start a new toon as I want to fully immerse myself in the game as I did so long ago. I've got a full sub with all the addons so I cant wait! The community looks small but strong and with all the changes on the horizon, it seems like the perfect time to get back into the only MMO that's been able to capture my interest and passion. Any helpful tips on some of the changes in the past 5 years would be greatly appreciated. It'll take me a little while to get back into the swing of things but hopefully I'll see some of you out and about.

Well probably the most important thing is to... go clan!

Secondly I'd suggest you to find yourself a suitable org since many questions will arise on the run and best thing would be to be able to ask them right away!

Also do not hesitate to play whatever class you like and suit into. Ofc there are some differences on what class are popular to pick as of their individual strength - but in the end it's gonna count what you like to do and stick with that.

Play up to level 150 and then turn Xp off for a while so that you can play on the Alien Playfield 10 (Sector 10 aka s10) because you can make tons of creds there pretty easy.

Also check out YouTube channel of Sharptony28 as he offers plenty of guides and info!
    Shoot any questions if you have some
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website

Clammers??? I donoooo bout that lol! I've always played Omni. I've been watching. Sharptonys videos and they are partially why I'm returning. It's good to see people still passionate about this game after so many years. Character creation for me has always been the hardest part. I have a few 140+ toons so I may just revert back to them once I get readjusted to playing. Have they improved the MP at all? It was def one of my favorite classes but it was always getting nerfed.

Mp has some interesting changes that were on test server and beta server. As of now it is unknown which changes will remain and which will change.
    ~Anyone can level, but only the wise gain experience~

*Bronto Burger, serving 10,000 high level noobs daily*

http://wolf-brigade.webs.com/

My Story

Don't feed the Mensa Tralalalala

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

So i started a toon on newb island and just sat listening to the music and reminiscing and tearing up a little bit too. My god i forgot how much this game meant to me...

If you decide to stay neutral send me a tell in game.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Welcome back!
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

I just resubscribed, and I was reading the forums while waiting for the game to download. And I have to say... You people are scaring me!

I remember AO as kinda weird, kinda complicated, but kinda fun to play. Looking in the forums, I see a lot of complaints and problems, and I get a sense of an ossified, low-population, outdated game run by evil developers who hate their mothers. It can't be that bad, can it? I'm hoping it's just because it's mostly people with gripes who take the time to post. You know what I mean? Nobody gets on a forum to say, "Help! My character is fun to play, and I'm making good money. What should I do?!?"

I have three months paid, so I'll have time to see for myself. I quit playing any games at all last January, and it was only fond memories of AO that brought me out of retirement. I plan to enjoy myself no matter what.

Hello, AOnians! If you see a pudgy, poorly equipped advy bumping into walls, say hello.

First thing you do is not read forums. 90% here is just whiny veterans that wants to change the game to suit their needs.

Quote Originally Posted by meeep View Post
    First thing you do is not read forums. 90% here is just whiny veterans that wants to change the game to suit their needs.
    +1

Its funny because it's true.

My Story

Everyday I'm Shuffling.

Omni-tek protects!
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Welcome back.

Omni,Clan,Neut - doesn't matter....

After reading this thread i decided to reactivate my account aswell . Theres no place like AO!

Hi guys, after a very long break (I started 12 years ago), I also reactivated my acct.
    And Iam enjoying it, beside my org is pretty empty, I might considering leaving it for something with ppl to talk and play with :/
    Last edited by Adonfff; Dec 14th, 2014 at 19:17:42.
    †Overclocked Floppy-Disk†

Welcome back, dont mind forums, us happy players are busy hsving fun ingame. Come right in, have a blasteh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

my account is reactivated, see you guys in-game who are Clan :-)

Marku/Nevarden

My account is also reactivated, now i need to start over, to may years away to remember anything

welcome back to ya'll! catch you ingame
    SPARTANS
    We bow down before no man.
    Recruiting Thread | Website