Thread: Org Tribute Clothing

Org Tribute Clothing

Back in the day of Alien Invasion's craft your new line of clothing items, outfits were named after orgs that were big at the time. . . .

These days you still treat yourself to AI clothes without building them as long as you got the points to buy them. The clothes are still around but the orgs they are named after are pretty much dead and long gone with the exception of a few.

How about a tribute to the orgs that have stuck it out through AO's steady decline? We're still here even though most have fled. They don't have to be complete outfits. Maybe a single item like a robe or cape or a hat. Something that represents the orgs themselves. Maybe the org presidents could have a hand in the design?

Let us know you still appreciate us being around!
    Proud Founder and President of Barador Arin 10 years running!

http://clanbaradorarin.wix.com/baradorarin

bump, I think Taylor Swift Fan Club has been around long enough to warrant our own tshirt
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Miley Cyrus already have her own fan club org set of tutu and foam fingers in the Vetern Vending machine
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Bump for a cool suggestion It's the little things like this that really add immersion to the world of Rubi-Ka!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Bump for a cool suggestion It's the little things like this that really add immersion to the world of Rubi-Ka!
    Do the words "Miley Cyrus Twerking" really add immersion into a SciFi cyberpunk MMO for you? I'd pay to live for a day in your mind.

-= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by jorricane View Post
    Do the words "Miley Cyrus Twerking" really add immersion into a SciFi cyberpunk MMO for you? I'd pay to live for a day in your mind.

Just to point out that that didn't come from my mind at all! I mentally kinda skipped over the other posts, & was referring to the OP.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    Just to point out that that didn't come from my mind at all! I mentally kinda skipped over the other posts, & was referring to the OP.
    I figured that, just razzing you a little.

/signed on some new 4th-wall breaking clothing tho, you always need more.
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Quote Originally Posted by Nermal View Post
    Coolest shirt ever!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsNotMyName View Post
    bump, I think Taylor Swift Fan Club has been around long enough to warrant our own tshirt
    this.

Storm needs more items named in our tribute

Just how long history would an org need to have for this?
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Legion and Synergy Factor don't have enough items either. We were the best 2 guilds on Rubi-Ka at one time. Should have a statue erected for our awesomeness back in the day.