Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Inferno Missions: Xan Reliquary

So had a question though. I have heard rumors that you can pull the missions at 170, but i have also heard that you can not pull them until 190. It is not really clear on the update so figured I would see if anyone has tried it out yet or not. Thanks!

Funcom employee

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemothman View Post
    So had a question though. I have heard rumors that you can pull the missions at 170, but i have also heard that you can not pull them until 190. It is not really clear on the update so figured I would see if anyone has tried it out yet or not. Thanks!
    Sorry for the confusion. The changes with the level ranges was only for the old missions, lowering them down. The new Inferno missions have a minimum level requirement of 170, while talking to the Essence Hunter/Soul Devourer in a garden has a req of 190 (Lowered from 200).
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

what i don't understand is that for my lvl 200 character i get 90m xp from old inf missions that gets added to research, yet only 16m reward from new missions.. why is this? i suppose it is intended, but pretty stupid to make such a big difference on missions that takes about the same time. (talking easy missions)
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

if youd pull an old inf mish yourself youd probably get 16m xp too (not sure if easy, med or hard). the reason you get capped reward with old mishs is due to the fact that a lvl 220 char pulls the mish and you get their tier reward.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123