Thread: add 300 turn spirit weapons to the new Inf missions

add 300 turn spirit weapons to the new Inf missions

Sorry if this sounds like a stupid suggestion, but I thought it might be good to add high ql turn spirit weapons to the new Inferno mission loot table. I've been on the lookout for a ql 300 rapier for my shade for quite a while, and farming sided mobs has yielded nothing so far.

Sounds good to me, also toss in turn spirits while at it.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

i dont see why turn spirit weapons are such hard dropps. should indeed be a way to farm em insted of haveing 100% random dropp more or less wich makes it pretty much hopeless to try farm for.

i tried to get a inamorata assault rifle for 3 mounths ql 250-300 without any luck becose there excist no place to farm. you can get em in inf missions but the chanse is like 00,1% chanse to get the wep u ned and to get a dropp.

make all inamorata weapons dropp from lotv with a high chanse of a random wep from ql 220+ or something. lotv is a high level creature with bunch of dmg and health, so it would be fair and a minor challange to farm for this old toys.
    Last edited by Le-Quack; Nov 16th, 2014 at 19:59:25.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    i dont see why turn spirit weapons are such hard dropps. should indeed be a way to farm em insted of haveing 100% random dropp more or less wich makes it pretty much hopeless to try farm for.

i tried to get a inamorata assault rifle for 3 mounths ql 250-300 without any luck becose there excist no place to farm. you can get em in inf missions but the chanse is like 00,1% chanse to get the wep u ned and to get a dropp.

make all inamorata weapons dropp from lotv with a high chanse of a random wep from ql 220+ or something. lotv is a high level creature with bunch of dmg and health, so it would be fair and a minor challange to farm for this old toys.

good idea, getting really frustrated trying to farm a 300ql weapon. they dont need to be 100% drop, but maybe increase it slightly

and then put lotv in new inf-mission as endboss?

Funcom employee

I've appreciated all the feedback I've received in regards to the new inf missions. I hope to update it a bit with the next patch.
    Henry "Michizure" Senger
    Lead Designer

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    I've appreciated all the feedback I've received in regards to the new inf missions. I hope to update it a bit with the next patch.
    It's so refreshing to hear something like this! <3 Michizure!

This is the nicest thing I heard since gf made me lik sandwiches. Good going!
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

this game director is the best. i never in my years since i started in 2003 seen such a active director on forums reading and answering posts from us.
    he also takes his time to fix minor problems if he has spare time that we complains about.