Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Add Nullity Sphere Nanos to specific mob/boss loot table?

agree with you on cheaper gear for nt. you save bilions there.
    BUT! nt's also have been nerfed over and over from beeing a Balanced profession to trash.. and i feel realy sorry for those who dont have ns II, atleast you can live 19 seconds before you die :P
    in next balance nt's even more doomed with even worse defence, the profession is on its way down to say helo to keepers on the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    Adding some of that loot to bosses that currently have nothing meaningful as a reward wouldn't be bad, but might not apply to NS / NS2 since they are supposed to be used/attained by froobs as well. Something to consider if/when adding them to some other loot source.
    Ah, but this is even more reason to add them to oldschool RK raids instead of SL raids like Collector (or why not add to both?). I think there used to be an active froob-raiding scene where bands of froobs did froob-only raids of oldschool content like Mercs, if that ever got started again this would be a nice way to get their loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    at least it's not another stupid credit sink to punish everyone that didn't sploit creds.
    Everything available from those credsinks is also available through normal play. I am fully behind that move even though I probably won't take advantage since I'm not rich and I hate farming creds. You aren't being punished by having the vendor option, simply don't take it and get your items the old way and nothing has changed for you. I have some faith that eventually the stock of credits ingame will dwindle with the credsinks and eventually it will be easier to just farm clusters rather than farm 1b to buy them.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Quote Originally Posted by Tryptophy View Post
    Ah, but this is even more reason to add them to oldschool RK raids instead of SL raids like Collector (or why not add to both?). I think there used to be an active froob-raiding scene where bands of froobs did froob-only raids of oldschool content like Mercs, if that ever got started again this would be a nice way to get their loot.

Everything available from those credsinks is also available through normal play. I am fully behind that move even though I probably won't take advantage since I'm not rich and I hate farming creds. You aren't being punished by having the vendor option, simply don't take it and get your items the old way and nothing has changed for you. I have some faith that eventually the stock of credits ingame will dwindle with the credsinks and eventually it will be easier to just farm clusters rather than farm 1b to buy them.
    /sign /agree with whole post. (not a rich cred farmer either.. just farm what I need when I need it).
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Making this a cred sink is stupid because there is three ways to acquire these nanos:1) buy from this NPC or credit sink being discussed, 2) buy from players for probably a slightly lower price just so they can make a buck(doesn't save you any money), and 3) farming it yourself which could take hours upon hours upon hours. This may save you money, but your spending so much time its not even funny, making the nanos exactly as rare as they are now, which is what we are trying to combat here.

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Making this a cred sink is stupid because there is three ways to acquire these nanos:1) buy from this NPC or credit sink being discussed, 2) buy from players for probably a slightly lower price just so they can make a buck(doesn't save you any money), and 3) farming it yourself which could take hours upon hours upon hours. This may save you money, but your spending so much time its not even funny, making the nanos exactly as rare as they are now, which is what we are trying to combat here.
    Exactly... but a 20% chance of NS 1 or 2 dropping off one mob fixes the issue completely. It would still go for a decent price on the GMI, but not an absurd one(and it would probably actually be there). If someone can't solo Polymorphed Lunatic, they probably could ask their own org for help since he isn't that tough.

Most orgs would probably be willing to help someone out for 30mins - 1 hr killing Poly to get it. It's fun to take him out (and other big RK bosses) as an org, and way better if there's an incentive for someone.
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    Updated Foul Creatures
    In Eastern Foul Plains, some new, higher level Medusa have begun appearing. Despite sharing a physical appearance with other nearby Medusa, these foes are not to be taken too lightly, and should be approached with caution.

Further south, within the Mercenaries' camp, an often overlooked and avoided resident can be found standing near one of the several bonfires. Often seen in a tacky, green cloak, this individual has been given a few new tricks, in addition to some new rewards to those who best him in combat.
    *Crosses fingers, toes, eyes, and kidneys...*
    Vinkera - Soli NT - 426k DPM - Setup
    Robbey - Soli Crat

Lone anarchists - Tower of Babil

Celez - Soli Doc
    Loaloa - Soli Enf
    Wondershot - Nano Soldier
    Robzor - Soli Engi
    Proserpexa - Opi Agent

Trying out civilization - Storm

*crosses brain*
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.