Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: CCP making changes to EULA and multi boxing rules.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Then rework EULA if management decided even if EULA show it is, that MB is to not be cheating.
    You use it with code of conduct violation and harassment to condemned some people BUT you avoid it about the multiboxing issue and refer to something management decided (after ediction of EULA). Then clarifiy it
    Any update about it? At least in term of agreement i have to accept each time i use the client it seems that MB is against the rule FC edicted.
    Now you stated "Multi-boxing has been stated by management to not be cheating".
    It is a substantial change of some element of this convention, isnt it?
    Any change gonna be made on the EULA?

It affects not only the rule but the pleasure people are geting from the game, their concentement when they paid for a subscription, the way the game is now played, well i won't develop all yet but i think you can pretty understant that what your management stated is something that alter our convention, isnt it?
    Last edited by dritst; Dec 19th, 2014 at 12:41:32.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

No EULA respect from Funcom = Payback?

Quote Originally Posted by Tosean View Post
    No EULA respect from Funcom = Payback?
    technicaly it can't be retroactive but you should be able to cancel your sub and get repay from what you didn't consume, depend how FC judge those change, they can choose, modify, etablish rules at their will.
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.

well, funcom clearly stated that you can cancel your subscription at any time and they dont give you any refounds
    Genele: ofc I come back to u difs. U used to look as hot as me

Quote Originally Posted by Difs View Post
    well, funcom clearly stated that you can cancel your subscription at any time and they dont give you any refounds
    i can state many thing, it won't make them legal <3 It is one amazing stuf, well at least in some convention, you can put "any term" you want , if someone contests them, the convention will stay -if it isnt legal or if in it is abuse.
    The litigious term goes off but only for you,not for other.
    Anyway question is if Fc gona rework EULA to make it in correlation to the actual rules management stated.

Quote Originally Posted by dritst View Post
    Then rework EULA if management decided even if EULA show it is, that MB is to not be cheating.
    You use it with code of conduct violation and harassment to condemned some people BUT you avoid it about the multiboxing issue and refer to something management decided (after ediction of EULA). Then clarifiy it
    Writing the EULA, or interpreting it with regard to ingame matters is, of course, not my responsibility as an ARK forum moderator. There have been statements made on the forums with regard to the policies on multiboxing by higher level staff, however.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

5 minute flag and multi-boxing are why I don't PvP (play) anymore. It used to be fun, it's not anymore. Not gonna take the time to explain why.

Just waiting around and hoping for engine update/steam and some other changes. Dota 2 keeps me company in the mean time.
    Herk Mad! Herk Crush!!

Main: Herkulease

Alts:
    Toba
    Cosmicmayhem
    Wantsumore
    Blessfu

Here's a video about how easy it is to 'counter' multiboxers at towers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQvG4Lot-Q
    Storm
    Fixyourwhat 220/24/67 Clan Fixer
    Dewmd1 150/20/42 Clan Soldier [e]

Quote Originally Posted by fixyourwhat View Post
    Here's a video about how easy it is to 'counter' multiboxers at towers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQvG4Lot-Q
    Clearly multiplexing macros in that vid.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789