Thread: Kaehler Uniform Sleeves min lvl

Kaehler Uniform Sleeves min lvl

What's the lowest lvl toon anyone has managed to wear these? trying to figure out if it's possible on a lvl 60 trox I'm thinking not possible, or has someone managed it ?
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

we put them on level 85 atrox soldier about 3-4 years ago.

That's obviously before the miy's backpieces became available, but as I recall it wasn't the most difficult part of the twink.

Saw a 76 soldier with them on yesterday. He had 9+ cloak on and 200 imps and so on. Not sure how much required for him to put it on though.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Saw a 76 soldier with them on yesterday. He had 9+ cloak on and 200 imps and so on. Not sure how much required for him to put it on though.
    Aye figured laddering would have to be involved.. hum possibilities
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Was my sold Neutforlife(gonna change name later). The sleeves were the easy part and had about 672 stam before I swapped stam sleeves to AR/FA sleeves. the real hard part was getting 175 ofab chest on without str in right arm imp meaning I couldnt latter miy armor as easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockdizzle View Post
    Neutforlife(gonna change name later)
    Why, did you pick a side ?

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

was a 60 neut just to mess around with both sides.