Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - November 2014 (Gobble gobble)

Great work - thanks!

Amazing work. It's definitely the hugest string of good news I've had in years on AO. Michizure's turning the ship around!

That said, and I realize this may be a more specific issue that may have to wait until 18.7, is there any chance to un-nerf the new "DM" (Garuk's") or find some other way around making the profession useful? NT's suffered a huge PvM single-target damage decrease and the few that played them as mains are suffering from an irate and unfair revenge patch. PvP-wise the increase shouldn't matter too much as hopefully we'll never go back to direct % based checks that can be exploited with malicious intent in PvM.

Cheers!
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalBath View Post
    Amazing work. It's definitely the hugest string of good news I've had in years on AO. Michizure's turning the ship around!

That said, and I realize this may be a more specific issue that may have to wait until 18.7, is there any chance to un-nerf the new "DM" (Garuk's") or find some other way around making the profession useful? NT's suffered a huge PvM single-target damage decrease and the few that played them as mains are suffering from an irate and unfair revenge patch. PvP-wise the increase shouldn't matter too much as hopefully we'll never go back to direct % based checks that can be exploited with malicious intent in PvM.

Cheers!
    This! Soo much this... This new DM is just plain ol' silly.

And also very nice to see so much good stuff being added, while even more importantly, youre actually listening and god forbid replying to the playerbase. Amazing mich! :-) keep up the good work.
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

this sounds so much better than everything else so far! small but sweet changes! reading your post made me get excited the subway, the new weapons and the new medusae/notum ace mob

Very nice work ! Keep it up !
    I personally feel the thrill again and is more intense than ever.
    Btw - the new inf mish is awesome ! Chilling and rewarding - excellent job in my opinion !

And I see more and more people playing the game, you can really feel that.

P.S. I can hardly wait to get into new subway and to farm some of those super medusas ...
    Last edited by PigBrother; Nov 29th, 2014 at 05:17:42.
    Operator : "Are we safe from russian hackers ?"
    Support : "Da"

Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    - 000 Weapons
    A few years ago, a selection of weapons introduced at the game's launch were remade with more contemporary attributes, while being hidden behind high requirements and elusive upgrade items. The requirements of these weapons have been lowered with damage ranges adjusted. Andre Bottle has also been given a few new items to sell.
    This is fantastic news. I need to look into what the actual stats are.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

Very nice news. I still would like to hear about the engine. Is it even going ahead anymore?

Does mich work at the american department of FC?
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Love the ideas & changes
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpynoob View Post
    Dang it!!!! I'm starting to loose faith in my lack of faith on AO's developers. Just a tiny bit...

If this crap continues I might even roll a new toon.

I really would love to see the 000000000 weapons turned into something useful. That, imps and carb armor up to ql 200 in shops (for a decent price) will do more for AO's failing population then anything else combined.
    If we could also have RK and SL missions with useful loot starting at lower levels...
    I'm with Gimpy on this one.

Forget about the QL125 limits on shops. It's silly and inadequate. Time to improve on that.

And PLEASE Michi, keep working on Rubi-Ka instead of SL and ****e. It's been a long time since new zones and playfields have been added, perhaps you should find a way to make the storyline shift and have some "out of place" mobs spawn in a world far away from their own. Think 'bout it.
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Quote Originally Posted by User1337 View Post

And PLEASE Michi, keep working on Rubi-Ka
    Would also be nice to see some new RK mobs in missions

do you know when exactly the new sub offer will be available?
    Last edited by EmperorOfMAnkind; Nov 29th, 2014 at 17:22:34.
    The vanity of others runs counter to our taste only when it runs counter to our vanity.

i will do as the rest in the forum , i want to give a big thnx to the uber game director Michizure , for making multibox leagal now u can remove towers from the game and u will be the king of game directors

Quote Originally Posted by enfsatangirl View Post
    i will do as the rest in the forum , i want to give a big thnx to the uber game director Michizure , for making multibox leagal now u can remove towers from the game and u will be the king of game directors
    funny how those pvp emos think that game circulates only around those crappy designed towers

Michizure do put allot of effort into this. i realy hope we get back the old players when balance for professions comes.
    look forward to see some justice for keepers

Removing multiboxing would make me come back asap

Amazing work and effort guys Please keep it up!
    Love the new missions, website, game tweaks, and dev communication.

Even the delivery of this message was on point!

Much love for you all! Thank you for listening

... Now about those old school PvP titles ...

Quote Originally Posted by Voiran View Post
    funny how those pvp emos think that game circulates only around those crappy designed towers
    Does not but game would be so much more active if pvp'rs would come back.

Quote Originally Posted by fakiiri View Post
    Does not but game would be so much more active if pvp'rs would come back.
    Not that many people left over multiboxing. It's an overhyped (by some) number that fortunately FC can afford to ignore since inclusive solutions are always better than exclusive ones, especially in a low population environment.

Let's focus on causes instead of consequences. (i might macro this sentence someday).
    Michizure is love, Michizure is life.
    --
    Dywas - 220/30/70 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician
    Caramela - 220/30/70 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Desejos - 220/30/?? Neutral Atrox Enforcer
    Gretchenross - 220/30/?? Neutral Opifex Shade
    Bizzle - 220/30/70 Neutral Atrox Soldier

--<3 Professional love--
    * Aiken pets Lazy on the head. Sure it is, you keep telling self that
    <Aiken> such a cutesy clammer aren't you *cheekpinch*
    <Lazy>
    <Lazy> viva la revolucion
    * Dywas decides to walk away from the soon-to-be sexytime
    <Aiken> lol Dywas, Id make a man of him
    <Lazy> Dywas, i'd go gay for aiken. no lie

25% of population already leaving is quite much imho.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast