Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Monthly Development Update - November 2014 (Gobble gobble)

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch View Post
    i like all of it but the fact that trade skills apparently are not required anymore for 000 weapons and carbonum. that is not cool. trade skilling is a vital part of ao and should have its place.

other than that: thumbs up.
    Need more upgrades to carb. More variations like miys using shop mats with different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by doctorgore View Post
    Need more upgrades to carb. More variations like miys using shop mats with different colors.
    And make ready-made carb more expensive than carb plates

Every armor that is sold in sl gardens or rk shops should also have an upgrade to make it viable or have its stats upgraded to be made viable. Thats how you do it.

Enough with the multi-boxing argument in this thread, please. Confine it to the thread that was started about multiboxing. If it continues I'll come and clean it out of this thread entirely.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    Enough with the multi-boxing argument in this thread, please. Confine it to the thread that was started about multiboxing. If it continues I'll come and clean it out of this thread entirely.
    Anarrina, can you please provide the link to this MB thread?

Also, what are the appropriate channels to request a change for this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecheeze2 View Post
    Anarrina, can you please provide the link to this MB thread?

Also, what are the appropriate channels to request a change for this issue?
    Link to thread

Hi Blue, hope you doing good!
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

This just shows what's possible to do when someone who really play and know the game does changes.

Yet another nice Dev update here! Just imagine Michi would have been made GD years ago...

I especially love the new Medusas for higher Miy Armor! I just really wish this would include lower Medusas (30-100) as well, or generally mobs that drop Miys Armor. Even though I'm afraid this would bring out NTs to just AOE all over the places and leave no chance for others. ...

But then again, how about redoing the Mission Term Sliders? I have been thinking about that for a while now, and this could help getting lower Miys Armor. From my experiences Medusas / Borgs won't start showing in monster missions until lvl 100+, while lower ones usually have Malles, Salamander, and others.
    I have never quite understood why getting low Miy Armor is supposed to be such a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Xootch
    i like all of it but the fact that trade skills apparently are not required anymore for 000 weapons and carbonum. that is not cool. trade skilling is a vital part of ao and should have its place.

other than that: thumbs up.
    I agree, entirely.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Miy's isn't hard to get below ql50. Trouble is players level from 25 to 100 in a day or less which eliminates the low ql missions where you can obtain it. One can still farm it at cyborg barracks valley, crashed space ships, or the mantis village in... Brain cramp, gah!, ... for ql50 to get ql 50 to 100.
    I'm without PC access so struggling with phone typing.

Good collection of info on hunting Miy's. Try the static dungeons right outside Sentinel's grid for a good mix just above QL100.
    General of Nocturnal Fear
    Trypha 220/30/70 Engy | Trypothecary 220/30/69 Doc | Tryptophy 220/30/68 Crat | Trypocalypse 220/30/70 Sold | Tryharder 220/30/68 NT | Trypointy 220/x/x Shade | Peasantry 200/30/69 Keeper | Trycharm 150/20/42 Crat

Quote Originally Posted by Tryptophy View Post
    Good collection of info on hunting Miy's. Try the static dungeons right outside Sentinel's grid for a good mix just above QL100.
    Oh that is a nice link! Thanks a lot!
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

the place where you do the bronto burger quests killing cyborg biologist etc, does have some low lvl borgs,
    but i never liked how the type they drop is random, take into account that which bodypart drops is also random.
    I know this game is called anarchy online, but monster parts dropping off a guard turret.......?
    Garden keys can be bought from the key locked garden vendor in case you have deleted your key.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    /me passes an aspirine and vanishes for another month.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Will there be Griefing Uncle Santa Pumpkin Heads in the update?

Quote Originally Posted by Miru View Post
    Disagreed. I gather the intent here is to lower barriers of entry in gearing up decently (not THE BEST out there, but decent) during leveling and streamline the general flow of armour and weapon acquisition, and adding tradeskill requirements would effectively bottleneck access to them, which is really counterproductive when your goal is making basic gameplay more approachable.
    It's still a MMO, so don't mind the interaction to get some armor crafted

As long as they keep carb plates cheaper than carb armor I'm OK with it

so whens the special offer coming guys? both my accs are frozen and waiting for that to reactivate
    The vanity of others runs counter to our taste only when it runs counter to our vanity.

good question.i want an answer to this too

Yup, waiting on special offer to even think about adding a month. Don't want to end up missing out on a good promotion because my sub's expiration date doesn't line up with the offer dates like I've had happen the last couple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    Yup, waiting on special offer to even think about adding a month. Don't want to end up missing out on a good promotion because my sub's expiration date doesn't line up with the offer dates like I've had happen the last couple times.
    If you take a promo-sub, it merely extends what you have, so there's no reason why you have to worry about having your expiration in line with the offer dates.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

im gonna wait just in case. there might be surprise 65% off. imagine the feeling if you just bought 12month sub and next day there is discount.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast