Thread: pvp tl5

pvp tl5

Hey I'm making my first PvP toon and wonder about two things.
    200 ellts or 270 targeting scope, quite a big difference in - nano initiative.
    Second I have two spare slots head and boots, what would be best sharpshooter or scout.
    I'm staying 150.

The -23 nano init on the TS:VE isn't massive, the difference of -357 ranged init between the ELLTS & TS:VE is however.
    I personally prefer the TS:VE, a little more AS skill is always nice, and if you were 170 you'd want more to help land CS, and you won't be critting regulars often in any case as most people should be running around with a couple infused yuttos at that level.
    As for your two spare slots;
    For hats, your choices are NIGPH for -cost, max nano, and nano skills, Reactive or Proactive Helmet for HP setup, or CSS for AR/Evades.
    For boots, I'd say your choices are CSS, or BotDK for Run Speed & Evade Close.

At 150 I was originally in an HP setup, which is fun to survive during alphas, but sucky on the AR side, then I tried Dodge Range/NR setup with Dalja Skirt & Mark of the Fisher King & BotDK for run speed and the rest CSS, and currently it's collecting dust in CSS/Ofab/NIGPH.

Of all the setups, I personally favoured the AR setups, as I'd rather be able to kill targets efficiently instead of chasing them around till they find friends, but with that said, it comes down to how you enjoy playing your Agent, and there's nothing wrong with trying out a variety of setups and playstyles till you find something you're comfortable with.

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=253190&ql=150

you need

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=253178

from a city raid the jelly sets the ql
    and you tradeskill it with

http://auno.org/ao/db.php?id=70558

and youll get some sexy boots
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

Interesting boots, can low ql boots be used on high Ql jelly?

yes but the ts skill is horrible tho i got 198 on my 200 fix atm and i used a pair of 123 Battered Low-Tech Armor Boots, if i recall it was something stupid 14XX in the ts regs. im not sure of the ql 200 boots would work tho, so i would go for 199 Battered Low-Tech Armor Boots and the 300 jelly.

bo a test on a 220 and use the 100ish boots and any jelly over the ql of the boots.
    ive gave up trying to get the ql 199 Battered Low-Tech Armor Boots, i even offered 500m for a pair in bor shop neutnet and dnet no takers, but at the time these where a newly found TS, i think it was found either at the beginning of the year or last year. i did not find the combine i read it on this forum. so i dont think players thought i was serious about the Battered Low-Tech Armor Boots.
    [GM]: Is there anything else I can assist you with for now?
    To [GM]: lol can you tuck me in bed please im tired xD
    [GM]: Haha, that's a new one! :P

Rikaria 220/30/63 NT sent to bio matter reprocessing
    Strinarry 220/30/61 Crat eat you heart out hotbars
    Emmantion 200/30/58 Fix is it dead yet >.<
    Kamiashi 200/00/00 Soldier (froob) spoilt child

So I'm trying out NR & dodge, hat , boots=css. (264) Sleeves, chest= ofab (250) light dalja pants and fisherking. Back darkest night. With enf fp I get 1800 in rage. A little drawback is wrist implants, lose a lot of rifle skill going NR. Atm in rage I resist trader drains, will maybe try wrists without NR and go rifle and see if I still do.