Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: blade of boltar

Soo we go into a plane and fly to the other and jump out, or put it in a backpack. So you wouldn't notice a dude running for you with a big sword.
    Btw I'm sure lots of people saw the plane wasn't really sneaky, just hard to deflect.
    You know what I meant...

Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    SA is a pvp only toy for non shade / advy. This new BoB isnt a viable option for pvm as its simply worse than shen stick and tonfa. More viable options would mean weapons with exactly same stats.Same goes with other apf weapons. Ive no idea what are the stats of new hellspinner but if it doesnt match xan assault rifle it will still be pvp toy of ar sold vs other sold in duels.

In general, lvl 210 lock made apf weapons obsolete. I havent seen anyone using those since 2008 or so. Whats the point of using SSSS with 300-475 (410) dmg and lvl 210 lock if you can just get Greed that is better in eery single way at lvl 201 (or earlier if WU drops from collector now). Silenced rifle is worse than ql 300 cobra that people use at tl5 or tl6 and so on.

Imho there should be multiple endgame weapons with same stats, so people could look different. BoB is a special case because of its glow effect. The look of it is amazing. Weapon so cool should be viable option to use and this tiny update wont make it. Its simply attractive. My first tl7 character was MA. I rolled it for many reasons but made it up to tl7 because of BoB look. Unfortunately it got obsolete by shen sticks and i had no motivation to level further.

BTW piercing version of BOB looking like Wolverine claws from X-men would attract way more people than current mediblade mesh thats total designers failure.
    I would disagree. Having 5 weapons all the same damage with different visuals is not exciting nor fun. Moving certain variables around to make each one fundamentally different with roughly the same output would be alot more interesting.

For example:

1 Weapon has a HUGE crit modifier but a much lower min/max damage.
    Another has a reasonably large min/max but a slower hit, maybe 3/3 or so (not EQB levels of insanity)

Stuff like that, bring back the choice at endgame.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

You have weapons like that today - krutt shotty or SSSS and people don't use them because xan shotty is better no matter what setup you choose. I know what you mean and it would be ok if such tradeoffs were possible but it would be very hard to implement and the people would soon find out whats best anyway. The problem is this new BoB isnt any different and doesnt open any alternative route. Its simply worse.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

"I have been considering something along these lines.

HEoT and the BoB are two of my favorite weapons. Overall, my desire is to create more viable options, be that by raising up some new options and/or toning down existing ones."

Go forth and experiment, you can do nothing wrong by bringing epic old weapons up to today standards..

Likewise nerfing some OP gear might help too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

So is the HEoT on par with Xan Pride? I'm tired of my opifex looking like Space He-man Axe-battler.
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

That would be something is it? Does anyone have HEoT stats handy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Mind adding the hellspinner in your list of favorite weapons? Please?
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

AO is already an ocean of useless items, why focus on creating more (instead of addressing real gameplay issues)...

SA on heot is a realy good idea. would give a chance to 2HE to be more popular in pvp

only keepers use 2h atm.
    and god how many keepers there is and how awesome we are!

Quote Originally Posted by Mulator View Post
    SA on heot is a realy good idea. would give a chance to 2HE to be more popular in pvp
    yeah. because we never had that. why not add aimed shot while we're at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Le-Quack View Post
    only keepers use 2h atm.
    and god how many keepers there is and how awesome we are!
    at 151/200 range at least THERE IS A LOT. I think we should all thank Cloud (Shuyin don't hesitate send him a tell "to thank him" about this phenomenom!)*

On topic Great Work GD ^^ You shoud upgrade the mesh of BoB to other weap , they are by far the most amazing weap look i saw since 10 years ^^
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

if you put sa and fa into the bob pls reduce the equippdelay to 0 for hotswapps .... well it would safe many ips on the ma when pvping NO MORE MAXED PIERCING THAT CANT BE EQUIPPED BY A WRACK AND RUIN XD

The changes are nice but unless something else is done to BoBs they are still pretty useless. Either need mods added to them that are preferably different then shens/KT or no mods and a larger min/max and crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    The changes are nice but unless something else is done to BoBs they are still pretty useless. Either need mods added to them that are preferably different then shens/KT or no mods and a larger min/max and crit.
    That would then defeat the point of the changes by making BoB the goto endgame wep.
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    looking cool is not useless
    Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
    And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate
    Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
    I shake it off, I shake it off

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    That would then defeat the point of the changes by making BoB the goto endgame wep.
    With a 210 lock it is already essentially that. Remove the lock I would agree with you. Either way something a little more needs to be done with it I feel.

"Twice Augmented Hellspinner Shock Cannon has been improved slightly"

\O/
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

just dont go making it too hard to get my BoB's back on my engie, afterall, I AM the only reason you are fixing them.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12