Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fixer is the nerfest prof

gj lazy! i knew you could do it!

hahahah good job Lazy.
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Must be because we've all got a little lazy...
    Storm
    Fixyourwhat 220/24/67 Clan Fixer
    Dewmd1 150/20/42 Clan Soldier [e]

Hehe sorry i probably miss the point but whats going on here ?
    Is this post showing how nothing changed for 18.7 or ?

Seems we really are the nerfest hehehe.

@abce look at the URL
    Freqflyerdnt (Fix) - Codney (MP) - Fiddlybit (Crat) - Breaker117 (Enfo) - Spasticdent (NT) - Fiveof9 (Keeper) - Maleshai (Advy) - Tacitblue (Shade)

Squad Commander of Ab aeterno animus liberi

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy
    clearly, it's all because arbalest is clan-only. all the omnis pvpers went clan for arbalest and all the omni pvmers went clan for the 35% xp buff so now the ratio of clan to omni is 9:1 herp derp clan favouritism herp derp devs are clan.

Except for that one legendary fixer god who tanks entire raids indefinitely. (click here for indisputable proof)

Rumors say he is still out there, tanking, relentless, and that at one point he survived 80 aimedshots, 37 triples and 7 orbital strikes because of his hots.

That being said... Fixer I rank alongside Shade an Advy... especialy for hunting medusas in EFP.

It is just awesome all the evades and AAD. And those hots oh lol! da awesomness. And mine is opi, not even an atrox...

So Nerfest no more. Try MP if you want nerfest, I bet nobody will complain if you make a thread aobut that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerThanBlack View Post
    Except for that one legendary fixer god who tanks entire raids indefinitely. (click here for indisputable proof)

Rumors say he is still out there, tanking, relentless, and that at one point he survived 80 aimedshots, 37 triples and 7 orbital strikes because of his hots.
    wow. math much?

80 AS and 37 triples and 7 OS?

in case you don't understand the concept of damage over TIME, I'll explain so even you can understand.

The purpose of assessing damage over TIME is to see how fast one can deliver damage.

my level 4 advy with the yellow vest can tank 80 AS and 37 triples and 7 OS as well as any 220 doctor, fixer, enf or soldier or whoever else you think is stronk right now, because you never specified over what time lapse said damage arrives. So I can eat all that over about 15 minutes with using heal kits between cuz, hell, why not.

But, despite your epic trolling adventure, I'll humour you. Let me prove to you why my numbers are good, and you are inept at 'maths'.

Well, it turns out with:
    6% every 8 seconds (preservation matrix)
    355-545 every 5 seconds (Superior Insurance Hack)
    406-439 every 10s (bootleg remedies)
    362 - 370 everys 10 (backyard bandages)
    2500hp/40s (QL 210 health+nano first aid stim)
    200 HP/2s natural HD

based on a 18k HP setup (for purposes of estimating the 6% hot) = 1080hp/8s
    we got a nice regen rate of:
    1080/8s = 135hp/s
    (355+545)/2 /5s = 90hp/s
    (406+439)/2 /10s = 42.25hp/s
    (362 + 370)/2 /10s = 36.6hp/s
    2500/40s = 62.5hp/s
    200/2s =100hp/s

for total healing of 466.35hp/s (FYI, that's approximately 1/3 of what a doctor gets out of BI)

For purposes of assessing damage eaten by a fixer, we're lucky (or maybe fixers are lucky?) because we don't have to count perks. Great, so we know that roughly speaking, we only need to count regular and special damage.

You know what, I got better things to do, and I know the outcome of this will be me wasting a lot of time doing good math, but you'll just read it and you won't understand it, because you aren't capable of understanding someone else's point of view.

It doesn't make you more human, more intelligent, more sophisticated to dismiss evidence. It actually only makes you look like a fool, act a fool, and be a fool. When you're ready to be real, I'll assess your desire to be taken seriously. Until then, you're more than welcome to carry on attempting to troll. But you're unlikely to get anywhere with it.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Jan 21st, 2015 at 06:36:32. Reason: fixed interval on preservation matrix

McKnuckle, how does 1080hp/8s turn into "1080/6s = 180 hp/s" when it's actually "1080/8s = 135hp/s", and how can you claim this to be good math, when in fact it's just basic math (and wrong to top it off) ?

(And total ends up at 466.35hp/s btw)
    Last edited by Jihnna; Jan 21st, 2015 at 06:35:05.
    Jihnna 220/30/80 Shade
    Underworld

1080/6 = 180

eh pardon me, the interval is 8s. I'll correct my work.

I never got to the good math part. I bailed on it because the dude that I'd be trying to show it to didn't read the valid reasoning in the other thread so I doubt he'll read it here.
    Last edited by McKnuckleSamwich; Jan 21st, 2015 at 06:37:56.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    For purposes of assessing damage eaten by a fixer, we're lucky (or maybe fixers are lucky?) because we don't have to count perks.
    really? we don't? why not? because i have no problem at all perking other fixers with my piddly 3k ar...

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    really? we don't? why not? because i have no problem at all perking other fixers with my piddly 3k ar...
    he meant to say he'll just not count perks.

i also don't think he's realized yet that the long hot has a 1s recharge meaning we can spam it to get back 6% hp every second. once he finds that out he's probably going to completely lose it.

He will yes... haha. Fixer is s charm. Thinkin of going atrox..

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    i also don't think he's realized yet that the long hot has a 1s recharge meaning we can spam it to get back 6% hp every second. once he finds that out he's probably going to completely lose it.
    Oh you just had too.
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Hot realy needs change, to be unspammable.

No I know that too. But I assume most fixers in mass PVP are going to be focussing on debuffing/snaring etc.

However, it is relevant since once a fixer gets to about 50% HP they start thinking about healing in earnest.

It's great, if you're a fixer, play it and enjoy it. I made the commitment not to make any more 220's and while I've got a 220 opi fix on another account, I've got no intention of reactivating any further accounts until there's some good reasons to come back to game.

RE: the conversation, I'm just not interested in typing out a bunch of stuff that won't matter in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    RE: the conversation, I'm just not interested in typing out a bunch of stuff that won't matter in the long run.
    so then why have you typed everything that you typed in this and the other nerf fixers thread?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast