Thread: Please FIX currency model for payments

Please FIX currency model for payments

Dear FC...
    Currently people can pay in USD or EUR. You are using same price for each currency.
    But there is currency difference (over 20%) and in Europe there is also VAT (15%).
    EU people pay about 35% more !

Can you please adopt currency model like in EVE ?
    Currency difference covers VAT !

So please fix current price model with using same price for USD and EUR. But price in EUR will cover VAT also.

Thank you !
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

I agree. Or make it a simple 10 buck subscription fee each month. You would for sure see more accounts opened up by me.
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

Out of all the reasons people tell me when they're going to quit AO or why they left the game.. the price is always #1. Especially for Europeans. Fixing this would be a good start and it's long overdue imo.
    Don't set yourself on fire to keep others warm.

Checking Age of Connan wikia:
    http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Subscription_Prices

As you can see in AoC prices in USD or EUR are about the same. But EU VAT is INCLUDED (covered) in EUR price.

EDIT: also The Secret World EUR price (same amount in USD) includes VAT.

So it seems that only in Anarchy Online EU VAT is not included in EUR price.

Currently checking my account it seems that AO is more expensive than AoC. Even we do not have such a graphics like AoC has.
    Last edited by EIS; Dec 19th, 2014 at 22:30:19.
    -o--oOo--o--
    Yama*007
    -o--oOo--o--

i miss aoc, sucks funcom screwd it up by releasing it to early with all the buggs. nobady gave it a chanse, but the game is good.
    also will funcom loose anything on chaneing this? if so i am unsure if they should becose ao isnt exactly gonna live long then

Why is it that your other games are price effective, yet AO isnt? Do you not YET realize that AO IS and COULD be your money maker??? Are you trying to drive people in Europe out of the game?

Im REALLY starting to wonder.

You haev some FABULOUS people working for you.. So, why is this still the same...YEARS later???

Could michozure give us some info about this? Or someone else working at FC? Instead of being met with silence...
    First NT to proper pocket Ely hecks - Raesun

they always go silence if they struggle to give an answer :P easy thing to kill a thread and the questions in it

This has been asked for years. Nothing has been done...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer