Thread: Blades of Boltor

Blades of Boltor

So speak up, who did BoB on doc yet, are they any good?
    Quote Originally Posted by Michizure View Post
    This'll be fixed for the next patch

Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    So speak up, who did BoB on doc yet, are they any good?
    Wawewoo... they did something to the BoBs?
    Please tell me more. Been away from game so completely missed that.
    I would be very impressed by Michi if they did. How unavoidable the pistols were was my main "complaint" about docs.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    Wawewoo... they did something to the BoBs?
    Please tell me more. Been away from game so completely missed that.
    I would be very impressed by Michi if they did. How unavoidable the pistols were was my main "complaint" about docs.
    Old and busted:

Damage: 145-225(520)
    Dps: 51.2-79.5(183.7)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.10s
    Recharge 1.50s

New hotness:

Damage: 260-330(520)
    Dps: 102.4-130.0(204.9)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.10s
    Recharge 1.50s
    Pricecuts - 220 Trader
    Feel free to contact me via PM or in-game.

Raggy - 220 Bureaucrat || Raggeh - 220 Fixer | Back as 'Raggys' - Shade for the time being. | Nuclei - 217 Nanotechnician || Nanobiology - 214 Doctor

Tip #743: As noted in Tip #244, tea bags have an infinite variety of uses. However, there's always one jerk who will want to give you crap over drinking tea. Particularly if in a new town, use this as an opportunity to assert yourself. Any drunken idiot can win a bar fight. It takes a real man to win a bar fight while enjoying a cup of Earl Grey.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    Old and busted:

Damage: 145-225(520)
    Dps: 51.2-79.5(183.7)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.10s
    Recharge 1.50s

New hotness:

Damage: 260-330(520)
    Dps: 102.4-130.0(204.9)
    Speed:
    Attack 1.10s
    Recharge 1.50s
    Zomg... ubah.
    Logged just to test them... they great. Great job Michi!

Thx for the info .
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

How are they on doc? Should I bank my pistols?

shenstick/tonfa still better

Still no reason for BoBs unless you want the looks. If they do something with the boar other then leave it as a subway weapon it could be of some interest though.

The only reason BoB might be better than shen/tonfa.... is under he condition of a scope.

note the attack time on Bob is 1.1 / 1.5

Vs 1.5/1.5 on shen+tonfa.

That will probably bring it a bit closer to 1/1 near full def than a shen/tonfa with a crit scope. I don't know what PI is maxedon doc or how much init you get in alphas but it is a pretty dark blue skill.

Doesnt matter how much PI is when MA docs dont have to nano inti to play full def. Doing so would just nerf our damage due to cast time of DoTs and that extra .5-1s of healing for BI. Those 10 points on the crit mod wont outweigh the lower min/max on BoBs either so still no reason other then looks.

There are other levels aside from 220.

Used BoB/Shen to great effect bombing around on my doc before I 220'ed/alpha'ed/tonfa'ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeran View Post
    Still no reason for BoBs unless you want the looks. If they do something with the boar other then leave it as a subway weapon it could be of some interest though.
    There is a big reason for using BoB

You can go Kuma Tonfa / BoB without IPing multi - melee.

Dual wield: Mult. Melee 900 OP

Would love to see them gain sneak attack and we get a semi-viable alternative to troa'ler pistol :|

Quote Originally Posted by Teeko View Post
    Would love to see them gain sneak attack and we get a semi-viable alternative to troa'ler pistol :|
    That, and the AI (+aao proc) should be added, better proc chance with higher proc bonus, like any Typed AI weapon has.
    And a "Shade" version with 100% piercing attack skill. (screwdriver tradeskill?)

Anyone has em on? I got em on MP and now i'm hooked daydreaming about Doc with phaty BoBs.

I have them I my doc. Nothing really great to say about them as they are outclassed in every way except for looks and coolness factor. Damage is good enough to wear and be viable to use though.